Chapter 18: Sometime soon we'll meet again

I at the house. It seemed so desolate. My head turned to Levy and I gulped. "I think I left something at your house!"

Turning around, I began a sprint in the other direction, but to my dismay I was grabbed by the wrist. "Your are not leaving till I say you leave! It's the last day of the week and you said that you would go to your house...." She paused as I turned around and looked at her. Levy then whispered one more thing. "Besides....i already have plans for that day...so, yeah."

Sighing, i looked back at the house. The feeling of emptiness filled me again. I hated that feeling. I did promise her. Besides. I will have to leave the day after tomorrow if I can't do this.

"So here's the plan....." Levy pulled out our list that we had mad about four days ago, when I officially told her about possibly leaving. "We have already dealt with a lot of these things. We dealt with the people asking you questions at the school and all that jazz. Now we have to take one of the hardest steps."

My eyes stared at the chart as Levy-chan continued to speak. These last couple days have been hard, but these next couple days that will possibly be my last..... Thinking those last words, I lightly tapped my forehead with my palm, reminding myself to forget that the best I could.

I felt Levy's glare on me. "Are you even listening?"

Quickly I pulled my head up, facing hers. "Huh...?" Rubbing my head, I realized what had happened. "Uh....yeah. I was. Just was going over the things in my head." I did a fake laugh, letting myself go.

"Well, then. I trust you that you will go to your house. Take your time, though. As long as it doesn't get dark without you entering, you'll be fine." Up went Levy with a big jump as we both heard a ring tone go off on her phone, telling her that she had a text message.

Probably Gajeel, by the looks of her face. Her face had turned a slight hue of red as she turned to me. "I have to get going. I believe in you. And I am sure that wherever that pink haired j**k, Natsu is, he is rooting for you to stay here." With that, she disappeared.

Way to make a leave, Levy. I grumbled a bit, approaching the house. Reaching towards the door, I felt a shiver go down my spin, remembering the first time Natsu came over.

' "Yeah, sure. I mean, I was going to invite myself in anyways." He laughed as I noticed that my face had turned red.

"Natsu!" I crossed my hands, but soon after calmed down, letting him in.'

I am sure that everywhere I go....Natsu will come up. I might as well enjoy it a bit, even if some of them, even if it does pain me a bit. Sighing, I opened the door, taking in the scent of the house.

It smelled really sweet with a fragrance. Kind of like Minty chocolate on a warm summer day. The part of it being on a warm summer day, though, was the fact that it was, infact, a comfortable warmth that I had missed while at Levy's.

Closing the door behind me, I still felt a bit uneasy. I turned my head towards the mailbox that was fill with letters. Lifting the lid, i watched as they spilled out. One being the wedding invitation. I giggled. It's been that long since I checked the mail? Wow, that was pretty much months ago now. Doesn't seem like it.

I remembered the wedding, and Natsu being there. Then I remembered my first kiss.

' "Luce. What's wrong." He pulled my chin up, staring at me for a second. "Luce. Your so...." He wiped my tears, and his eyes widened. He leaned in and closed his eyes.

Before I could stop him, a sense of warmth over-flowed in me as our lips meet. His touch was so delicate and warm, I loved it.'

I can't belive ....or more like I can, but back then I didn't' understand....that I liked kissing Natsu so much. But because I was so confused, there was a consequence to both mine and Natsu's actions at that point in time. Next, I remembered the lightning storm that same night as I picked up the letters and walked up the stairs.