Chapter 10: Just maybe

I watched, teasing Natsu, as he stared at me irritatedly. I sat down next to him. "Missing something?" I went and teased him more as he almost did a silent growl at me.

"Why do you have that..... oh, I get it. I must of accidentally left it at your house. Now can I please have it back." At the moment he kept looking around to see if anyone was looking, from what I could tell.

Wow. He really doesn't want anyone to know it is his, does he. "M-hm. What if I like this scarf so much that I don't want to give it back?" I giggled, trying not to be too teasing.

"Please. It's really special to me. Even if you don't believe me." He looked at me with longing eyes, and i could tell he really wanted it back.

"Well. I think I will keep it to make sure you keep your promise. I will give it back tomorrow." The bell rang, and I went through the door of the lunch room, exiting towards my next class of the day.

Levy looked at me and i looked back at her to see that she had a surprised look on her face. "What? Did I go too far?" I didn't think I went too far, but maybe I did. I was just trying to give him a little taste of his own medicine.

She turned her face over to look at me directly and smiled, then she giggled. "Nope. Just surprised that something of that color would be Natsu's. I mean, he is always wearing black from what I could remember."

I thought about that for a minute. "Well....actually, it doesn't seem like that to me. I kinda can't tell you about it, but I could see him wearing this scarf." My mind went to the time we meet, and how he was, in fact wearing the scarf back then. Why exactly is he so different from how he was that day. I don't exactly believe his story about just meeting him on an odd day. It just doesn't add up.

Plus, I believe that if that is true, that he has a good side in him. It would only make se- "Lucy, are you listening to me at all?" I was cut off realizing that Levi was talking at the moment.

"Oh, sorry. I wasn't listening. Could you repeat that?" Guess I will figure it out some time later. Maybe there is a good side to Natsu.

We arrived in class, which was an Acting class, (I also had this class with Natsu, making it kind of awkward sometimes), and today, we were selecting who did what. We, this time, we're doing Romeo and Juliet. (Kind of Cliche, don't you think?)

"Please sit down, class. I will tell you who is who in the play in just a moment." Natsu came in, soon after, wearing his normal attire, right as the bell rang. "Thank you for sitting down."

She started to write on the board. "Our lead player will be Lucy as Juliet and Natsuas Romeo. Sorry, you two. It was kind of someone elses Idea. *Cough* Mrs.Mira *Cough*."

Suddenly we both rose up in objection. "I can't be Juliet! Why do I have to be her! She is so elegant a pretty!"

For some reason, Natsu was blushing, but looked a little worried as he added on. "And I can't be Romeo, because, well, just because!" I could also tell, he was having a hard time for some reason.

No! I just can't be Juliet! It's too much! Plus....okay, I do know her lines...a lot...but that was only because I really liked the story Romeo and Juliet! Sweat bead began to pour down my face, as did Natsu's.

Both of us looked at each other, as Mrs. Mavis continued. "And that is who will be who. Also, Lucy and Natsu. Sorry. Like I said, it was not my choice. I have to listen to your homeroom teacher, no matter what. New rule." She just giggled, then handed out our scripts.

For the rest of the day, I could not get the idea of me being Juliet, and Natsu being Romeo. Dang it, Mrs Mira! I tripped suddenly, making Natsu's scarf fall in a puddle. "Oh, no...." I picked it up, realizing it was soaked. "Of all the days, why did today have to be such a bad day for me. I mean, since Natsu is Romeo, that means we will have to k-k-..."