Chapter 4: The Almighty Tallest

Sigma-Sector
Several Lightyears away from Earth
Irken Flagship "Massive"

The Irken Armada.
The biggest, propably most dangerous fleet the Galaxy has ever seen. A fleet that serves only one purpose, to destroy any resistence against the Irken Empire. This fleet is part of Operation: "Impending Doom 2". The Masterplan of the Almighty Tallest for total galactic domination.

The truth is, the Tallest would have already conquered the galaxy years ago with Operation: Impending Doom 1 but... something happened. What exactly?

Zim and (Y/N) happened. That's what.

Their orders were clear, they should use a gigantic death mecha and destroy with it planets in the name of the Almighty Tallest.
But you don't give Zim or (Y/N) a gigantic death mecha. Or both of them at the same time.
The result?
Zim and (Y/N) had so much fun using this gigantic superweapon, they didn't even realised that they were still on THEIR OWN planet. Let's just say the Planet Irk had more Cities in the past... and citizens... and Tallest.

Zim and (Y/N) were exiled from Irk and the Irken Armada until they redeemed themself from their past.
Zim of course had nearly done anything to redeem himself in the eyes of the Almighty Tallest, and he will not give up to show his loyalty towards the Tallest and their goals.
And (Y/N)? Not so much. Honestly he couldn't care less about the Tallest or their goals. He is a very simple individual: He has a gun, he sees a target, he blows up the planet. Simple.

Long story short, those two Irkens are the backpain of the Tallest. And they are so reliefed to know that Zim and (Y/N) are on their little Spacestation in the middle of nowhere.

But what are the Tallest doing right now actually?
They overlook the conquest of the galaxy on the bridge of their flagship, the "Massive".
A gigantic and personel Flagship of the Almighty Tallest Red and Purple.

And right now, the Tallest are paying attention to the most important Tallest business

And right now, the Tallest are paying attention to the most important Tallest business... eating snacks while watching out of the giant front window of the "Massive" with a bored look.

Purple is taking a sip from his Space-Cola while Red was eating some Space-Doughnuts. There was a silence on the bridge, not even the Pilots, Gunners or Navigators are saying anything. That was until Purple spoke up,

Purple: "Hey... remember Invader Zim and (Y/N)?"

Red: "You mean those guys who bring us the Snacks, right?"

P: "No. Those are Invader Jim and Jimbob, those guys are awesome."

R: "Oh, ooohhhh yeah right. Zim and (Y/N). Yeah we hate them, Hahahaha."

P: "Yeah, remember when Zim asked that if they could be redeemed all these years ago?"

R: "Yeah! And then we haven't heard from them in years! What a bunch of losers hahahHAHA!"