Chapter 5: New enemies, old friends

The mission in Santa Modesta was... well... it was not a failure but it was also not a success either. (Y/N) should infiltrate the community at the west coast by collecting all the data he could get about the Human hierarchy, finding out how it works and so on. And it ended with a dead Mayor, dozens of destroyed Police cars and entire S.W.A.T squads being Disintegrated thanks to (Y/N) most favourite weapon: the Disintegrator Ray.

A weapon wich fires super heated Plasma bolts wich disintegrate infantry and blows up vehicles

A weapon wich fires super heated Plasma bolts wich disintegrate infantry and blows up vehicles. Like all of the rest of (Y/N) arsenal, this weapon is also modified. Bigger mags, more damage and bla, bla, bla. I spare the Tech talk.

Anyway,

(Y/N) is currently sitting inside his Spacecraft, reading his human hobby magazine while the Autopilot takes course to the "Homebase".

(Y/N): "Wow. That Volcano Primarch suplexed that "Beast" into it's own Generator. What a madlad."

(Y/N) wanted to continue his magazine, until a Alarm went off. From... Zim? What the...
(Y/N) answers the call,

(Y/N): "Yo, Zim. Is everyt-"

Z: "(Y/N)!! A human saw through my perfect disguise and it's now hunting me!! I'm nearly at the "Homebase", come quick!!"

(Y/N): "Saw through-... how is that possible?!"

Z: "I don't know!! Just come, quick!!"

The call ended and (Y/N) took control of his saucer, hitting the gas and flying with top speed towards the "Homebase".

(Y/N): "If that pesky little human beast just lays one of it's filthy fingers on my friends..."

--------------------------------------------------------------

Zim crashed with GIR against the Door of the "Homebase" with full speed. This was the first time Zim ordered GIR to use his Rockets, he had no idea that his SIR unit was able to nearly break the fricking sound barrier with those little things. Zim dust himself off,

Z: "Sigh... good work, GIR."

???: "There you are!"

Zim and GIR are now looking at the human who hunted them down. A nerd, paranoid human with a really big head, Dib Membrane.
In his hand, some really Sci-Fi looking handcuffs wich can paralyze any Alien lifeform... well... Dib said that they can do that.

D: "Finally. After all these years, i can finally show the world that i'm not crazy. You are coming with me, spaceb-"

Dib couldn't finish his sentence. Four metallic Spiderlegs pierced the ground and something big, something heavy just landed behind him. A shadow now lays over him. He slowly turned around, and then looked up. A much taller version of Zim looks at him with a death glare, his clawed cloved hands turned into Fists.