Chapter 10: Movie night of DOOM!!!

(Y/N) stands infront of a window inside the Mothership, looking down at the doomed planet. He hopes that his little 'Overkill' took this little big headed pest down.

But he knows better.

They WILL meet again. It's only a matter of time.

He sighes. Tak, who currently walked in stopped right beside him,

T: "Something wrong?"

(Y/N): "No. I'm just waiting for new orders. I mean... we got a clue of a Majestic Operation in a Town we attacked only a few days ago and Zim hasn't showed himself since i landed in the Hangar. I hope everything's alright."

Tak looked up at him, and then down at his clawed cloved hand.
It's a shot in the blue but she thinks she knows how to snap him out of his thoughts.
She looked out of the window... and she slowly took his hand.
(Y/N), who is rather surprised by such a gesture of affection looks down at Tak.

The silence filled the entire room, until (Y/N) spoke up again,

(Y/N): "...want to continue where we left off?... When we were alone at my quarters, i mean?"

Tak looked up at him again. And (Y/N) looked down at her.

No words. They don't need to talk to understand eachother.
They face eachother. Tak stands on her toes to reach him, (Y/N) on the other hand bows down to reach her.
And again the gap between them closes and then...

...the door opened with Zim marching into the room.

The two lovebirds quickly parted as the little Invader stands now infront of them.

T: "Zim... you didn't showed yourself for nearly the whole day. This BETTER be important."

Zim only rolls his eyes,

Z: "It IS important! I managed to track down a Majestic signal in Rockwell. This is without a doubt the Mindcontrol experiment (Y/N)s victim was talking about."

(Y/N) smile grew, he knows what that means for him,

(Y/N): "Excellent. I'm gettin my saucer."

The tall Irken Invader makes his way towards the door but Zim calls him back,

Z: "Just a moment, (Y/N). There's something else."

(Y/N) turns around,

(Y/N): "Really now? What is it?"

Zim takes a deep breath,

Z: "I managed to recruit an expert for our mission here on Earth. She's knows how this monkeys think, she knows the Towns we have attacked like the back of her hand and she can assist us on ground missions since she's a expert in melee combat."

(Y/N) and Tak looked at eachother and then back at Zim,

T: "A expert?"

(Y/N): "She?"

Zim activates his communicator,

Z: "You can come in."

The door opened, only to reveal a female red 'Alien'. She greeted the others with an southern accent,

MI: "Howdy. How ya all doin'."

Tak tilts her head,

T: "Who's that?"