Epilogue/Ich will

10:00 pm

White House

Capitol City

Journalists and Camera crews waited inside the President's office.
The new amazing President of the United States wanted to give a statement about what happened in the last few weeks within the U.S.
There have been sightings of flying saucers, a nuke detonating at Area 42, an Metal Gear like battle at Capitol City and much more.
The people of the U.S deserve an explanation, but of course they will believe everything the President says... it's not like their free will is slowly degrading due to (Y/N) and Zim's mind control operation anyway.

The door to the office opens, and the President takes a seat at his table. The cameras are on him. Time to talk to his... 'fellow americans'.

President (Y/N): "Good evening, my fellow americans.
In recent days, rumors have run rampant of flying saucers, Alien Invaders from other worlds, even of the 'murder' of me and the former President of the United States.
I am speaking to you tonight to put these rumors to rest.
The truth is, America has been attacked, not by 'little' green men, but red. And our Invaders are most definitely of this Earth. Despite the efforts of this administration, our nation has been infiltrated by Communists. Godless deviants who hate us for our freedom-loving way of life. Their conspiracy, details of wich are only now coming to light, included drugging our water supplies and controlling our media via mind-control. The result was mass hysteria, a national delusion wich provided them the cover they needed to execute their fearful scheme.
But your military and intelligence agencies have fought back, and i'm proud to report that once again, America has emerged victorious!
However the price is dear. At this moment, millions of Americans are working hard and playing by the rules, unaware of the lingering toxic pollutants in their minds. To combat this lingering menace, we have setup testing centers across the nation, at shopping malls, local schools, even churches.
The test is simple and painless. Why, our family had it just this morning and i'm back at work, Tak is cleaning our made in America weapons arsenal and my little brother, Zim, is back at Skool. It's completely safe!
So trust your government... trust your President. Freedom is on the march, my friends. Good night, god bless the Enclave, and god bless America."

The camera crews packed their things together while the Journalists thanked the President for his time to give an explanation to the American public.

After the last camera crew has left the office, Tak made her way inside with her human disguise. She closed the door and locked it, deactivating her disguise soon after. The President stood up, he grabed his wig and his contact lenses, took them off and placed them back into his PAK.

(Y/N): "Like shootin' monkeys in a barrel! Damn! An amazing idea to put up those "test centers". Instant brainwashing across the nation, those humans are such easy prey."

Tak jumps on the table and sits down.

T: "And it will still take some time till every single human in this nation is fully under control."

(Y/N): "I am a very patient being, Tak. You know that."

T: "But still, what do you want to do next?"

(Y/N) turns around to face her.

T: "I mean, there must be something you want to do while we slowly take over."

He just looks at her, then the door... it's still locked. He looked at her again, closes the space between them just in seconds, grabs Tak by her wrists and then pins her at the table.

T: "(Y/N)?!"

(Y/N): "You want to know what i want to do now?... I want to enjoy this victory."