Chapter 19: The World is mine (The End)

How far would you go for the ultimate victory?

What would you do, what would you sacrifice to achive the final victory?

(Y/N)... would do anything.

Especially if it hits humanity.

He sits now in his saucer, the controls in his fists.

His plan was... dangerous. Suicidal even.

The plan was to overload his shield, reflect the incoming death beam from the President, and then hit him with his last remaining Quantum Deconstructer shot.
A nice plan on paper.

But in reality?

Zim and Tak are currently yelling into their communicator, pleading (Y/N) not to commit suicide with his plan.

But in his eyes, this is the only plan they have.
Otherwise, this gigantic robotic version of an human Orange would be the death of them.

The 50 foot tall Iron Giant and the hyper aggresive Irken Invader fought their way through Capitol City. Now trying to end this fight right outside of the Pentagon Construction site.

A certain big headed Idio-... Paranormal investigator... stands like frozen on the front plaza of the Capitol. Watching in horror as the Insanity unfolds.

D: "This is so wrong!! We just unleashed even more doom upon our OWN nation!! *turns around* President Biden, you need to do something!!"

Dib yells at the pile of dust before it got blown away by the wind.

D: "Oh... yeah right... there was something..."

Without losing another second, he started to run towards the Pentagon. Perhaps Silhouette was also underway to take the fight to the Irken Invaders.

Meanwhile...

Robo-Prez prepares another attack with his Death laser.
(Y/N) on the other hand stopped moving in mid air.

(Y/N): "Come on, come on. Do it! Hit me!!
HIT ME!!!"

Robo-Prez charged up his main weapon, only to unleash it a second later. (Y/N) overloaded his shields at the right moment and reflect the shot back at Robo-Prez. The laser beam punched through his armor, blowing some of it away from it's chest.

(Y/N): "BITE MY SHINY METAL ASS!!!"

With the last remaing energy reserves of his ship, he charged up his Quantum Deconstructer... and fired his last remaining shot right at the new weakspot of Robo-Prez.

It was a direct hit.

The entire chest of Robo-Prez blew up and the titanic Robot President was falling down at the ground.

Robo-Prez: "FAKE... NEWS... FAKE... NEWS..."

The gigantic robot didn't move anymore after it hit the ground.
(Y/N)'s saucer slowly descented towards the ground and landed. It will take some time to charge up it's energy cells.

He sighes in relief.

And now he answerd the calls from his communicator.

(Y/N): "Guys... you there?"

Z: "(Y/N)!! By the Tallest, are you alri-"

T: "What were you thinking?! Do you have any idea how worried we were?"

(Y/N): "Hey, it worked didn't it?"

T: "Yes, but-"

Another incoming Transmission ended their conversation.