Chapter 8: ...get sadistic

(Y/N) and Zim landed their Ships outside of Town, on the Beach of Santa Modesta. They activated their camouflage after they exited their Spacecraft's.
Both Irken Invaders sneaked inside the bushes, now observing a Majestic outpost, disguised as a bunch of fast food restaurants and diner's.
How handy that there are no humans nearby, now they can freely talk without activating their disguises.

(Y/N) turned his communicator on,

(Y/N): "Hey, Tak. You there?"

T: "I read you, (Y/N). What's up?"

(Y/N): "We landed and Zim wanted to explain our plan for today."

(Y/N) turned towards Zim,

Z: "It is time that we turn up the heat against the Majestic monkeys! Those human earth monkeys are using these buildings as outposts for their operations! (Y/N), you will gladly enjoy the mission i give you for today. You take your saucer... AND GLASS THE ENTIRE OUTSKIRTS OF THIS HUMAN HIVE!!"

(Y/N) looks at Zim with wide eyes. Only to reach out for him, and pulling Zim towards him for a hug,

(Y/N): "I get to blow it up? The whole stinking part of the town? What a day. *Sniff* What a lovely day. But what are you gonna do if i take care of the Outposts?"

Z: "While you take care of the Outposts, i will try to find the Majestic meeting point in this town. My scans show high Majestic activities at the Central plaza."

Tak joins in,

T: "Sounds like a plan. But whatever you do, do it fast. I think everything goes south as soon as (Y/N) starts his rampage."

Z: "She's right. Majestic will mobilize the entire Human Army Division wich guards this town. I will try to find the Majestic agents ASAP. You use the Tractorbeam of your saucer to kidnap one of them for questioning. Alright?"

(Y/N) nods and walk back to his saucer after that. Zim on the other hand puts his disguise on and made his way towards the town plaza.

(Y/N) takes control of his saucer and lifts off the ground, gets in position over the Outposts and...

(Y/N): "This is where the fun begins."

...unleashes the full power of his Heat ray.

The buildings and nearby vehicles blew up while the Majestic agents got Desintegrated. The humans of course tried to defend their position, but it was a real 'War of the Worlds' scenario.

The humans didn't stand a chance.

(Y/N) had the time of his life while he was laughing like a maniac.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile,

Zim has reached the Central Plaza, he was right. This part of the town is swarming with the Men in Black.
He leans around the corner of a building, close enough to overhear a conversation between two Majestic agents,

Agent1: "They just took the diner, too. We gotta set up a line and hold 'em here."

Agent2: "Well, i don't know about you, but i'm not sitting around here waiting to get abducted!"

Agent1: "Keep your pantie's on, Mary. I just got a word over the radio, there's an Army convoy right outside this town. With tanks!"