Chapter 6: Televisions of DOOM!!!!!

He had him.

He had him cornered.

And he nearly got him.

He knew that an Alien Invasion was just a matter of time. He knew that one day, an Alien civilisation would send a scout. To probe their defenses. To infiltrate their society.

He nearly got one of them.

Zim.

Hiding as one of Dib's own kind. As a human.

And he was so close.

SO. DAMN. CLOSE.

He knew that Zim would be difficult to handle.

But he didn't know...

No he didn't know that Zim has a 2 meter tall bodyguard.
He patched up the few wounds and took care of all the bruises that this little trashcan journey caused him.

But what pisses him off the most is that he's the only person that sees through Zim's disguise. All the other kids at skool are callimg him crazy. Paranoid.
With a really big head.

Not even 'Swollen Eye' believed him anymore.
But to be fair, if Dib sends over 30 reports per week to them about all kinds of 'paranormal' activitys in this city, it's not to difficult to see why this agency started to ignore him.

He needs a plan. Now.

The biggest problem is not Zim. It's his bodyguard that will propably cause the most problems.
I mean...
He just crushed those handcuffs in his fist.

HIS FIST!

Those handcuffs were made out of metal and with some steel parts, how can he just crush metal and steel with his hands?!

He starts to think, to brainstorm.

Their must be a way stop them.

Think, Dib, think.

But sadly his brainstorm session was interrupted by his father who called from downstairs,

Prof. M: "Son, theirs a crazy person who wants to talk with you!"

Dib jumps down from his chair and exited his room, walks down stairs into his living room and took the phone,

D: "Hello?"

???: "Is this, Dib Membrane?"

This voice. It sounds like someone would talk through a gas mask.

D: "Yes?"

???: "Mister Membrane, i work for the government and i think i can help you with a certain... Alien problem."

D: "...this is a prank, isn't it?"

???: "No, no, Mister Membrane it isn't. We just heard that you followed a trace about an Alien in your city. And we heard that 'Swollen Eye' didn't cared about you or that trace."

Ok, how did they found out about that? Who is this, dammit?

D: "Uhh... who is this again?"

???: "Just a friend who thinks that we can help eachother out. IF... you are interested, that is."

Dib sits down on the couch.
If this person is really from the government, and if this person is actually interested about his trace...

D: "I am listening. But... what is your agency even called? If i may ask?"

The stranger chuckles,