Chapter 7: INTRUDER ALERT

Well...

The last mission didn't really ended like expected.
Don't get me wrong a lot of Human Brain matter was plasted all across the whole goddamn street and Chaos soon followed...
But in the end it came like Zim predicted.
Majestic sended dozens of it's Agents to Santa Modesta to take a closer look of this 'incident'. And to make matters worse the also sended an entire U.S Army Division to lock the entire Town down.

Of course they told the people of this Town, that this 'crazy incident' was an act of aggression of the 'Red Menace'. That an 'Communist Spy' has infiltrated the City and causes mayhem.

But no one would believe that, right?
Someone would ask questions.

You would expect that this was the case, but we're talking about humans here.

And sadly only a very, VERY small percentage of this species has an IQ above Room temperature.

But hey...

At least those are some good news for our favourite Irken Invaders.
Speaking of wich...

What are they doing right now?

Zim told (Y/N) that he should return to the Mothership, after the last mission went south.
Zim takes a closer look at the mission documents (Y/N) stole from the Majestic Agents, trying to decode some of them since they are encrypted. The computer on the Bridge could easily decode them, but it would take some time.

(Y/N) on the other hand...

Tak made a suggestion. She asked him if it was okay if they could spend some time together, since they were separated all these years back.
She was hoping that he would say yes, but of course she didn't show it.

The both of them are currently inside his quarters. (Y/N) was sitting on his bed, his back at the wall. And Tak sits right infront of him, leaning back at his torso.
(Y/N) had the idea to watch one of those 'webseries' those humans made for their entertainmend.
And look at that, there's even one based on this human hobby (Y/N) is so interested in...

Primarch Volcano: "That Day, Pain and i became the BEST OF FRIENDS!"

Tak raised an non existing eyebrow,

T: "Is he... always so nice?"

(Y/N): "From what i have learned so far, yes."

She leans at his torso a little bit more.

Finally.

Some peace and quiet.

Well, in (Y/N)s case the words 'peace' and 'quiet' are more insults to him then words, but he will propably find something to annihilate sooner or later.

Tak was hoping to spend atleast some time with him befor Zim would send him on another Rampage.

And still, this isn't enough.

She wanted more.

But the question is... how would he react to this?

Did (Y/N) see her as an ally? A comrade? Or just as an friend?

Those kind of questions are giving her a heada-

(Y/N): "Hey, are you alright, Tak?"

She snaps out of her thoughts in just an heartbeat,

T: "Uh, yeah. Why?"

(Y/N): "You just looked so lost for a moment, that's why."