Chapter 12: This... means... War!!

Capitol City

5:00pm

Well...

THAT was not supposed to happen.
The Army had clear orders.
Destroy the T.V Station and kill all hostiles inside it.
The Army, of course, was prepared for a fight. To fight against some 'Communist Spy's' that took control over the station.

But NOT against gigantic Tripods with Heatrays.
Nearly the entire Army Division that was stationed around Santa Modesta was annihilated. And their newest Robotic 'Wonder Weapons' were nothing but cannon fodder for the Invaders.

The head of Majestic, the weird guy with the Gasmask, was reading the reports in his office.
Only a few hours earlier, they went to investigate what happened at Santa Modesta... or what's left of it.

And to make matters worse, the Irken Transmission was successful!
The townsfolk of Santa Modesta was chasing a big headed nerd out of the City right after he was able to free himslef from all the debris that landed on him after (Y/N) used the Quantum Deconstructer on the City. The big headed idiot and all other Majestic personel were hunted out of the town.

They failed.

A whole City under control of our Alien Invaders.

General Armquist, the one who was supposed to eliminate the threat was bloody demoted. Instead of serving in the field, he was ordered to guard Area 42.

A top secret government facility that was under direct control of Majestic.

The head of Majestic, Silhouette, knew that it is only a matter of time til our favourite Irken Invaders infiltrade said facility.

And hey what ya know, one of them is making his way to it right now!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Area 42

9:00am

(Y/N) flew with high speed towards the coordinates of Area 42. The stealth systems on his saucer already activated. The plan is to land as close as possible at the secret government facility, WITHOUT setting off the alarm.

After Tak used the Tractorbeam of the Mothership to pull Zim and him back up, he jumped right into his saucer and started the mission.

Zim, Tak an Millie are watching his progress on the Computer screen at the bridge.
But something wasn't right. They lost visual contact to (Y/N). They could still hear what's going on but they couldn't see anything.

T: "What the... Zim, what's going on?"

Z: "Looks like some sort of signal from Area 42 broke our visual contact to (Y/N)."

T: "(Y/N), come in. Do you hear us?"

(Y/N): "This is Enclave maincomm."

T: "...yeah he can hear us."

(Y/N): "I'm about to land. I'll contact you in a sec."

(Y/N) lands his saucer and climbs out of the Cockpit.

He's looking around.

No one in sight. Good.

He activated his scanner and... THERE. A signal... no... an IRKEN Signal.

(Y/N): "Zim! I got an Irken S.O.S Signal! Not far from my position!"

Zim quickly responded

Z: "Follow the signal, (Y/N)! He could be still alive!"

(Y/N) started to run, following the signal,