Chapter 13

A U T H O R S N O T E

Hey Dragon Riders! I AM SO SORRY for not updating. I am still on the face of the earth. There have been more people requests so I had to fit them in and I've been trying to figure out what to do next. So anyways, here's what you've been waiting for.

If there's anything I miss about your character at all, let me know and I'll fix it as soon as possible.

Hope ya like it :)

----------------------------

Chapter 13

H I C C U P

"So, what happened here, Flame?" I asked, walking through the ruins of his village. It was worse than Berk.

"I'm not sure." He answered. "I was - I had just escaped from the out casts when the ring caught on fire. I used the distraction and spent my time healing my burns and when I arrived here, every thing was on fire."

"I'm sorry." I said, "I understand. The same thing happened to my village, but the survivors are rebuilding it. You can come too."

"I'll come." He said.

"Good," I said and he held his hand up.

"But I am not leaving without my sister." He said firmly.

I nodded. "Okay. "

A S T R I D

"Stoick calm down," Valka tried to soothe Stoick who was pacing.

"I can't calm down, Val. Our son has been gone for two days in the direction where more war is supposed to be." Stoick said. "I am going."

"You can't." Valka said.

"She's right, chief. " I agreed. "We need to make sure our plan is better and plus, this is Hiccup we're talking about."

"Wait we've been talking about Hiccup?" Tuffnut asked.

"Yes, idiot." Ruffnut said punching Tuffnut and knocking him over. I sighed and turned back to Stoick.

"He's strong and with Toothless. He'll be fine."

"I hope you're right." He said.

H I C C U P

We've been searching for hours now for his sister.

""Are you sure we can trust him, Hiccup?"" Toothless asked me.

""I'm sure."" I answered.

"Can we rest for a moment? It gets pretty tiring walking for awhile with this prosthetic leg." I asked. He nodded and I decided to check on my leg wound from acouple of weeks ago. I unwrapped it and saw it starting to scar. I looked back up to Flame, he looked curious.

"Sword fight with the outcasts." I explained.

He opened his mouth as if he were about to answer when we heard a faint cry.

"HELP!" It sounded so distant, but we could hear it. I could hear it because I've spent time hunting with Toothless so I can hear a little better than the average human.

"Lets get on Toothless, we'll reach them faster." I said. He nodded and we mounted Toothless.

"HELP!" Came the cry again but louder.

"I think it came from the beach." Flame suggested. I agreed.

""Alright Toothless, you heard the man."" And Toothless turned.

"HELP!" I heard again. I looked around and saw boards chared and in a pile.

"HELP!" It was definitely there. Toothless landed and we heard the cry again but more muffled and followed by coughing. Flame and I didn't hesitate to start moving the boards. Soon we moved enough and saw a red haired girl, maybe around 14. Quickly we helped her up.

"Amber, what happened?" Flame asked once we got her sitting on a rock.

"It was horrible. Armored dragons attacked and so did fleets, I tried to escape with mom and dad but they got trapped and the boat was destroyed." She explained in tears.

"It's going to be okay. Look I know you two have been through a lot but we need to get back to Berk. There are food and healers there." I said. They looked at each other and nodded to me.

We all mounted Toothless and were off into the air.

S T O I C K

"I can't wait any longer, I'm going to find Hiccup." I said before whistling for Skullcrusher.

"Wait!" Valka said.

"I'm tired of waiting for Hiccup to arrive." I said as Skullcrusher landed beside me and I put my hands on the saddle then I felt Valka's hand on my arm.

"No! Look!" She pointed to the sky. I followed where she was pointing and saw Toothless coming down. I smiled when I saw Hiccup, but he wasn't alone.

"They aren't enemies, they're survivors I found in the east." Hiccup said, helping them down.

"Here, I'll help." Sapphire said and lead them to the main hall.

"Don't ever do that again! You nearly scared me to death!" I said sternly to Hiccup.

"I'm fine, dad." He said. "the east, not so much."

"I told you not to go." I said.

"We can help them, dad. Warn them." Hiccup said. As much as I dislike it, he is right.

"You're right." I sighed. "but you can't just do it by yourself."

"Okay." Hiccup nodded.

A S T R I D

I came up behind Hiccup and punched his shoulder.

"Ow! What'd you do that for?" He asked turning to me.

"That's for worrying me, again." I said. Then Hiccup pulled me towards him and pecked me on the lips.

"Is that better?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. I smiled.

"You're lucky I love you." I said. Hiccup smiled back.

----------------------
So this chapter probably wasn't exactly my best work but it's a chapter. I will do my best to get a new chapter up soon.

Reminder: You can comment or private message me information for a viking and/or dragon.

So, Good? Bad?

Bye :)

That_dragongeek-girl