Chapter 17 - The Difference Between Sisters

Authors Note: Hiya Dragon Riders! So good news! I got Wifi back at my dads. So that makes way more frequent updates with out using my data or anything.
I also made a mistake and watched a sneak peak of Book 12: How to Fight a Dragons Fury and, well, exactly what I feared would happen happened.
I have a question for you guys: I'm always coming up with ideas that I sometimes write out during school and I was wondering if one of you guys would like me to share these with you so you can help me edit and get them Wattpad ready?
Just something to think about, Private message me if you're interested.
So Anyways, to the story.
Will be in 3rd person until I say other wise.
----------------------------

Carrie sat on the metal bed, staring into space. It had been a couple days now since she was brought back and into the jail. And she was bored, so she looked back into her memories; The only thing she could do. She could still remember the days when it seemed like they were an actual family; or at least as much a family can be with only the 3 of them.

She remembered playing tag with her older sisters, getting in snowball fights when snow would hit. And now, here she was. Her eldest sister dead, her other sister thirsty for revenge, and herself stuck in a cell. Which didn't give much warmth.

~ Flashback ~

"Come on Alex!" Carrie yelled in fits of giggles. They had been playing tag. "You can't be that slow!"

"Easy for you to say! You move better in the snow than I do!" Alex yelled back.

"Come here," Alex said tackling Carrie into the cold snow. She got up whipping off the snow and helped Carrie up. "Gotcha'"

"There you two are," Selena said running up to the snowy sisters. "We have to head in, mother wants to talk to us."

"Aww," they complained following Selena down the hill and then they walked into the warm cabin.

"Mother?" They all asked.

"There are my sweet children," Their mother, a woman in her mid - thirties with blue eyes that the girls adored, said.

"I think it's time I told you of what our purpose is. More importantly, what will become of you." She said grabbing a small wooden box. "Come to the table."