Author's note

Hey Dragon Riders! It's been a couple years since I've touched this fic, but I still appreciate all the comments, votes, and reads - honestly if it weren't for all your support I might've stopped writing a long time ago, and thank you, thank you, thank you for bearing (baring?) with me in my earlier writing days; I was still a beginner, at least more so then, and looking back it's quite obvious.

There is the Runaway (rewritten) posted already, but I've hit a major block on that. I'm still keeping up both drafts - mainly because I love looking back and reading all your feedback, especially when my writing is in a rut. But there is another version of this that I have called Uncharted Skies.

The storyline will be altered and the time frame a little different, but the concept is the same: Hiccup runs away. But in U. Skies, I'll explore into more of where Hiccup and Toothless have been doing while away from Berk, and Berk's adjustment without Hiccup.

Some plot points here will remain, but appear later in the story; and as for having your own viking in my story, I have an announcement: I will still accept info about your viking (basic info, back story, and such) but not all will be from Berk. In fact, Hiccup and T will be traveling around the archipelago, recruiting allies and I'll need teens/ adults to join the Riders. But be sure to include tribe too (I won't be using any of the tribes mentioned already in canon, like Outcasts or Berserkers right away, and instead will be creating some of my own. I'll try to get a list up on U. Skies soon.)

For those who already have vikings, please comments on U. Skies if you still want yours written into the story. I don't want to steal your characters since they are ones you all came up with.

I hope to see you guys on Uncharted Skies!

Xoxo Dragon Riders,
Mara