Chapter 2: 5 years after Hiccup is gone

All characters look like they did in the second movie. POV will be in 3rd, Hiccups, or Stoicks mainly, unless it says other wise.
------------------------

It's been 5 years since Hiccups left Berk. He's now grown and well armored with new inventions (a/n:: like his gliding suit in HTTYD 2). He even found a way to lock up toothless's tail so Toothless can glide too. He still has his home on the island that is only about 3 days flight from Berk.

The teens back on Berk have changed too, thanks to puberty and all that type of thing with new clothes also. Stoick has also changed because he let him self go, and is now only skin and bones with saggy skin that still is some muscles, he also doesn't sleep much because he worries for his son, in case he might still be alive.

S T O I C K

"An attack!" Some one yelled.

"What's going on?" I asked running towards the center.

"Thank the gods your here. Alvin and the outcasts are here." Gobber said coming out of the forge.

"The outcasts? Do you know what they want?" I ask furiously.

"Not sure." he answered. i unsheathed my sword and ran to the docks with other vikings.

My fellow Hooligans and Outcasts fought and fought while I tried to find Alvin. When I did though, he swung something at my head and everything went black.

I woke up when the sun was almost setting with a rocking sensation and the occasional creak. Great, I'm on a boat.

"Look who's awake." I heard Alvin's bad voice say and that's when I realized I was changed up against a pole in the crows nest. I could see the outcast lands coming closer in the cold air.

"Alvin." I said dangerously low.

"What no hello?" He asked in fake kindness.

"Where are the Berkians?" I asked fearing what could've happened to my people.

"There's nothing left but ash and bone. All you have left for you now is to lure someone to me." He said with an evil smile which revealed way too much teeth.

"And who would that be?"

"I ask the questions, not you." he did a fake bow as I felt the boat reach land. "Welcome to outcast island."

About two outcasts had each of my arms and were leading me on the graveled island until we reached their version of a village, which I'd rather see my village any day.
• • • •
It's been probably a week since I've arrived here, although I've lost track of time because I'm kept deep in the dungeon where people occasionally bring me food and Alvin comes at least once in the day to tell me that his "guest of honor" hasn't arrived yet. But who would it be?

I pick at the food that they left for me yesterday, I think. Bread and water which is pretty boring but it's food. I hear foot steps echo through the quiet corridor and soon I know who it is. Alvin. I groan on the inside when I see him looking more smug than he usually is. He threw my cage door open and locked my wrists in cuffs and dragged me out of the dungeon and into a space like the ring back at Berk.

"BRING HIM IN!" Alvin yelled and in came 2 outcasts dragging in a masked man.And I mean dragging. They threw him to his knees and went to guarding the exits. Alvin walked over to him and yanked off the mask, revealing the face of a young man, who looked familiar actually.

"Alvin," I heard him say in a low voice with venom clear.

"Hello Dragon Conquerer." Alvin said. That's when I realized he, this man, was the hero of the archipelago."I bet your wondering why your here."

"Nah, I thought I was here for a vacation." he spat with even more venom and sarcasm.

"I need you to train dragons for me and tell me who you really are." He ordered.

"I won't do or tell you anything." The man spat. This must've angered Alvin because he grabbed the man by the neck of his tunic underneath his armor and brought him to his face. That's when I realized he didn't have a left leg.

"You will do what I say unless you want to die." He spat in the mans face. He threw him to the floor in front of me and the outcasts who held me. "Take him to this mans cell."

The mans face was bloodied and he looked like he took a real beating, the only thing I could really see was a scar that went over his right eye lid and a little under that eye too. The outcast who was holding my right arm grabbed him by his left and dragged him beside me.

I looked over to him and saw green eyes. He reminded me of Hiccup. He could be a reincarnation of him or something. He started slowing down and his head hung as if he were growing weaker but then the outcast lifted him up a little making the man look up and shoot daggers at the outcast.

"Keep walking," the outcasts scratchy voice ordered. The dragon Conquerer rolled his eyes and started walking taller and tried to keep up with the outcast although I could see in his eyes he was hurt and desperately needed rest.

Finally the cuffs were unlocked and I was thrown in to the cage and turned around to see the dragon Conquerer thrown in behind me. The cage door slammed shut and the steps of the outcasts echoed until you couldn't hear them.

Finally the dragon Conquerer coughed and tried to stand by leaning against the rocky wall. I wasn't sure if I could trust him so I kept to the back of the cage in darkness.

"I need a plan." he muttered looking out the door of the cage. After that he leaned against the wall and slid down it and became silent. He stared ahead of him with focused eyes as if he were in deep thought.

"Who are you? Your real name not who your known as." I said. He snapped his eyes in my direction, fear was clear in his eyes. He didn't answer for a second.

"Blake." he said after the silence, I could almost tell that wasn't his real name but I decided not to question it."and yours?"

"Stoick," I answered. I shouldn't say the actual full name of it though. "The brave."

I emerged from the darkness into the torch light.

"Do you know a way out of here?" He asked.

"This place is probably the most guarded place I've been in. Escape is impossible." I said. It wasn't true, I hadn't actually thought of a way out but I'm sure the 'hero' will have a plan.

"Escape here isn't impossible." he corrected me. "I've escaped from here before about 4 years ago or so."

"Oh," I said.

"I just need some time to come up with a plan." he said softly. Slowly he laid down looking at the ceiling and his eyes closed.

H I C C U P

I can't believe I let Alvin get me. Why did I even bring myself here to outcast island in the first place? Slowly I slid down the wall thinking of this.

I need a plan, I thought. come on brain work!

"Who are you? Your real name not who your known as." a voice in the darkness asked. I gulped silently. I can't let them know who I really am, they might be from Berk.

"Blake." I said deciding my fake name."yours?"

"Stoick." he paused a second. "the brave." Slowly the other man steeped into the torch light. He was skinny with sagging muscles and looked like he needed lots of food.

"Do you know a way out of here?" I asked after a long silence. He shook his head.

"This is probably the most guarded place I've been in. Escape is impossible."

"Escape isn't Impossible." I said correcting him, remembering when I escaped around 4 years ago when Alvin first got me. "I escaped from here around 4 years ago or so."

"Oh."

"I just need some time to come up with a plan." I said quietly, not really sure he heard. Slowly I laid down, deep in thought.

Just when my eye lids were about to close and I was nearly asleep, a plan popped in my head. Then things went to a peaceful black in silence.