Chapter 19:Journey to the Bog-Burglars Part 2

Hello Dragon Riders! I feel like all I am doing in these author's note's is apologizing. But now that the week end is here, I can finally get the chapter written and posted. So before I come back to the story, I have a couple announcements.

1) I will be redoing this story. The first chapter will be up by May 1st. It will be better written, I will add some things to it and make it a little different but over all, it will have the same story line. I will be focused on the new version more, so this will be the last update of this version. ( those that have vikings in this story and their dragons, along with those who have requested their character be entered and are patiently waiting, which I appreciate, do not fret. They will be in the newer version as well.) If you have any questions or comments about this, please comment or message me.

2) I will have another story up as well soon. It won't be a fan-fiction. I will have it up as soon as I come up with a title. If you would like to know the plot so you could help me with the title, please message me. (although, I'm not exactly 100% sure where I'm going with it.)

With those announcements. . . well, announced. I can continue with the story. The chapter will be a little short.

Chapter 19: Journey to the Bog-Burglars Part 2

Hiccup looked back at who joined his journey with surprise. He had to take a second glance to make sure he wasn't imagining it. "Dad?"

Stoick pulled up along side his son on skull crusher. He nodded, "I left your mom in charge of Berk while I am gone. I need some stuff from Johann anyways."

Hiccup dropped back gracefully on to Toothless's back and started resetting his flight suit, unsure of what else to say.

After some time he finally broke the silence, "How long did it take you to catch up with me?"

"Took a few hours, most of the time you were a blot on the horizon." His father said. "It wasn't until you started slowing down that we finally caught up with you."

"It get's boring just gliding for hours straight." Hiccup said, grabbing a fish and throwing it to Toothless, who ate it happily. "Well, I hope you're good with long flights. We still have some time before we reach where Johann is."

"Which is?"

"The Bog-Burglar's island." Hiccup said, starting to feel tired. It was just about an hour or two before mid-night. "You might want to get some sleep, we won't be there until a little after dawn."

"Just glide Toothless," Hiccup told his dragon. Stoick was planning on staying up until mid-night. Hiccup, however, was tired, so he laid back, staring at the stars until he fell asleep, soft snores escaping him.

Meanwhile, Stoick looked around. Dark ocean as far as the eye could see, and the breeze was warmer than that of the icy breeze back at Berk. Soon though, he fell asleep, leaving the dragons to glide slowly towards their destination, so they wouldn't tire.

~

Back at Berk, Astrid dumped a bucket of water, extinguishing the last of a fire. Would you like to take a guess as to who caused it? Let's just say the race that they had didn't end well. Stoick had left before most of Berks residents were awake so he had no clue.

"I told you guy's to not set any fires!" Astrid yelled at the twins and Snotlout.

"It was them, not me." Snotlout said quickly, pointing to the twins.

"Actually," Fishlegs said, "We have witness's that say all three of you set the fire while going after the black sheep."

"It was only one field," Tuff countered.