• 9 •

Nicholas

"And what about your parents?"
"My parents?"
"Yeah... Do they know that you're interested in me?"
"They can't know" I said smiling bitterly.
"Huh? Why?"
"Well this is something that I don't tell to many people, so please don't tell this to anyone, ok cutie?"
"Ok" she said nodding cutely.
"My parents are dead"

"Oh... You didn't really have to tell me! It's a personal thing" she said a bit shocked.
"But I'm telling you because I want you to know about me, my story and everything. Look, I want to court you and I think you have the rights to know" I said calming her down.
"Oh ok... Go on I'll listen carefully..."
So I told her all the story behind my parents' death.

⚰︎

9 years ago (TW: getting stabbed and death)

It was my 9th birthday, our driver picked me up from school and brought me home, but when I entered the atmosphere felt so tense.
"Mom I'm home! What's happening?"
"Sweetie! I'm sorry to tell you this only now but we have to transfer to another place. So go to your room and get your things, you're brother will arrive soon"

"Woah! GEGE IS FINALLY COMING BACK HOME?!?" I then ran to my shared room and saw everything already packed and my little sister sleeping on her bed.
"My little Yizhuo is so pretty! What should I bring?" I asked myself as I start choosing some of my toys.

⚰︎

I was putting my parents' gift that they gave me that morning in my backpack when I heard someone shouting.
"Hey Kyla, did you miss me?"
"H-How did you find us?!? And why can't you let us live alone?"
"Matthew how long are you going to keep on acting like this?!" I heard my dad shout.

Matthew? Uncle Matthew?

"Easy, as long I won't see your pretty perfect family dead, gone, poof!"
"Why can't you move on?! It's been 40 years since then!"
"Oh I will, very soon..."
"HONEY NO!"
In that instant I heard mom screaming and the sound of flesh getting stabbed.

What is happening downstairs??

At the same time, Yizhuo woke up from the noise and started crying but I blocked her.
"Shh... I'm here... Don't make any sound"
She nodded as she calmed down.
"No! KILL ME BUT NOT THE KIDS PLEASE!"
We heard many footsteps towards our room.
"Oh Don't worry I'll do it after I kill them"

They barged into our room and at the same time our brother teleported here.
"Jyunhao! Take them away! Don't worry about me! Yizhuo, Yixiang remember that mommy and daddy always love you and we're always with y-"
"MOMMY!" Me and Aliya screamed as our uncle stabbed her chest with a piece of wood.

"Ah... Finally some silence... Now... You three"
"Take her hand let's go!" My brother ordered.
"Not so fast, nephew" I held my bag and Yizhuo's hand and with the other one, I held my brother's hand who was carrying the other things. As we started teleporting we heard our uncle laugh maniacally.

In a second we were in a villa and a woman rushed to us.
"Oh my god Jyunhao! Jyunhao!"
I looked to my right hand and saw him on the floor with a piece of pointy wood on his chest still breathing.
"Gege! GEGE GET UP! TAKE US BACK TO MOMMY AND DADDY! GEGE!"
"GEGE! GET UP! PLEASE! GEGE!"

"Hey hey don't cry my beautiful baby sis Aliya and handsome brother Nicho. Gege will be fine. Just go with her, she's mommy's best friend ok? She will take care of you... I... Love you..."
"No! NO GEGE PLEASE! NICHO GE YOU TELL HIM!"
"Kids... Let's go... before your uncle finds you again" She took the bags from Jyunhao ge's lifeless body and took us to this other big house.

⚰︎

Present

"Then Aliya and I grew up with my mother's best friend"
"Oh..."
"It's scary how jealousy can turn things like this, right? Don't feel bad for me, Jiwoo. Aliya and I accepted their death long ago and we moved on"

"Oh I see... Wait... So you're bike..."
"Yes, it was Jyunhao's"
"Huh? How old was he to have a bike already?"
"Him and I have a 12 years gap"
"Oh..."
Then a calming silence fell between us and after a while, I felt something on my shoulder. Jiwoo fell asleep.

Ah, she's so adorable!

⚰︎

byunjoo Whoah!~ Congrats bud! You can do it!↳ prk

prk.seong Yes! Go get your girl bro 🤭

geon_u_ Nice to know that, remember don't hurt her
ace.sng We'd be in 5 to beat your ass up if you do, right @k.yngue @prk.snyeon & @k.kyoo_ala99?
    ↳ k.kyoo_ala99 What is happening lmao
    ↳ k.yngue Yeh wth is going on?
    ↳ prk.snyeon Omg it's not what I think right 🥹
n.yxiang I would never hyungs

k_1021 Lmao that's why you two were gone

6aliy.zhuo 👀
k_dngkyu idk who u are but 👀^2
ni_k1295 same 👀^3

tk_0455 Well~ My bday will also be a special day for a new couple 👹✨

⚰︎

prk

prk.hoon Pretty weird way to hug someone while sleeping 💀
geon_u_ Yeh she's so clingy when asleep

k.yngue Lmao why am I always the last one to be updated?
prk.snyeon Cuz ur Mr Diva~ and I believe that the one to always be late updated is Junkyu oppa
     ↳ k.kyoo_ala99 It's not my fault if I'm not in Korea rn 😭
         ↳ geon_u_ Lmao yes it is yours, hyung, u wanted to study abroad🙄👎

jjji_w00 Yah Lee Heeseung who told you that you can post this!!

A/n: ISTG IM SORRY FOR KILLING JYUNHAO😭😭 he's such a ray of sunshine and one of my faves from ygtb😭😭😭