• 20 •

Jiwoo

It's been 2 months since Nicho started courting me. We've been going on small dates from time to time: we would go to the movies, go skating or just chill in cafes and studying. Today was Saturday and as usual, we were going to the park with the squad. Y'all might wonder who exactly is with us, right? We're so many, so maybe I should list all of us down?

K, Hanbin, Seon, the 01 and 02 liners, Sunoo, the 04s, Niki, Taki, Daniel, Aliya and Minah. Oh- Also Jay's girlfriend, Hong Daeyang, and her best friend Lee Soomin.

(a/n: this is just a reminder for myself and you guys as well hahaha)

The 01s are: Heeseung, Geonu, Jung Echan and Chu Jimin

The 02s are: Jay, Nicholas, Euijoo, Jake, Sunghoon, Daeyang and Soomin

The 04s are: me, Sungyeon, Kyungmin, Taeyong, Jungwon, Yeonkyu, Inhong, Haruto, Jeongwoo, Kio and Junil

⚰︎

I smelled something fishy going on since Monday and the fact that the whole squad is here. Yes, the whole week in school, my brother and his friends ignored me all the time, Nicholas included, which made me also sad. Also, Aliya, Minah, Sungyeon, Soomin unnie and Daeyang unnie were sus too because they insisted on going shopping yesterday and made me buy something pretty to wear at our hangout.

⚰︎

We were all at the park now doing our things in our different groups until it was time for lunch - we brought food and ordered some other.
"For after we eat, I organized with Hanbin and Seon a mini-game" K announced.
"We will explain everything later" Hanbin added.
"Oh! I'm so excited!" I said sitting with my brother and cousin, Echan, Jungwon and Kyungmin.

In these 2 months, Jungwon and Kyungmin became really close with Geonu and he treats them as if they're his kids. To the point, we would joke about Geonu having two husbands, yes, Echan and Heeseung.
"So Jjyu, how is it going with lover boy Nicho?" My brother asked.
"He's really sweet and caring! And I have to admit that I uhm... Really like him..." I said blushing.

"So when the time comes, when he will ask you to be his girlfriend, would you accept"
"Definitely yes"
"YES! Our ship!" Kyungmin and Echan said fist bumping.
"Imma go to Sunoo hyung for a while. I promised to give him some of these noodles"
"Okie Wonie" I said smiling at him, but he just sighed and went to Sunoo with a blank reaction.

⚰︎

After we were all done eating, we gathered near where the 3 oldies were "So, we hid some stuff all around the town and y'all have to find those" Seon started talking "You will be divided into groups of 4" "We already prepared the groups"

The groups were:
- Team 1: Kio, Jeongwoo, Kyungmin and Yeonkyu
- Team 2: Taeyong, Junil, Inhong and Haruto
- Team 3: Niki, Aliya, Minah and Daniel
- Team 4: Taki, Sunoo, Echan and Jungwon
- Team 5: Euijoo, Sunghoon, Sungyeon and Jake
- Team 6: Jay, Daeyang, Jimin and Soomin
- Team 7: Heeseung, me, Geonu and Nicholas

⚰︎

"Here are the clues for the stops for each group. We will meet here at 9 pm wether you've found your treasure or not" he said handing to each group a piece of paper.
"The last 3 groups will start after 5 minutes the previous 4 left"
"Oh cmon hyung! That's unfair!" my older cousin whined.
"We asked you to help us organize it but nah! You said you were too lazy" Seon replied.

"You did this to yourself oppa hahaha"
"Oh right! Before starting, y'all have 3 minutes to decide on a group name! Just to add some spice" I turned to my group.
"Ok. So, anything in mind?"
"Ramyeonz" Heeseung suggested.
"No."
"Oh Cmon! The world is so unfair!"
"What about..." my brother was about to say something

"What about The Bobaz!"
"Sure"
"You and your addiction to bubble tea..." my brother said shaking his head.
"Ugh fine! Just because you're my favourite cousin"
"Yah! I thought I was your fav-" Geonu said as he was cut off.
"Ok! 3 minutes have passed!"
"Team 1? What's your name?"
"We are..." Jeongwoo started.
"The DAB KINGS" they shouted as they all dabbed.

Why? Just why?
Am I really related to one of them?
This ain't 2017.

"Team 2?"
"We are..."
"T!"
"J!"
"H!"
"I!"
"Uhm, ok... 3rd team?"
"Tall Maknaes!" Niki screamed.
"ASSEMBLE!"

I mean-
They are pretty tall for their age...

"Team 4?"
"Who are we? Chubby cheeks line!" And they all puffed their cheeks.

How cute hahaha

"Moving on to team 5"
"Sungyeon and the 3 musketeers"
"Woohoo! Yas queen!"
"6th team?"
"Our group name is..." Soomin started.
"Ew! Get a room!" Jimin shouted.
"Yah! That's no-" Jay got cut off by Jimin covering his mouth.

Hahaha they're so chaotic.

"Ok, the last team"
"My time to shine, we are..."
"The Bobaz!" Us three screamed as Heeseung shouted something different.
"Ramyeonz!"
"We're the Bobaz! Give up already you Bambi looking oppa!"
We all laughed at Heeseung's defeated expression as we took our stuff and got ready to start the game.