• 32 •

Geonu

It's been two days and she hasn't woken up yet, but doc Byun said it wasn't a coma.

Why is it taking her so long to wake up?

"Uncle Byun please be honest with us. Why is Jiwoo not waking up yet?"
"I was afraid you'd ask this... You see... Jiwoo doesn't want to wake up... She's like in this mental trance that's similar to a coma and it's up to her if she wants to wake up or live in a comatose like state. But knowing her, she'll eventually wake up" he said before going out of the room.

It's up to her? How?
Jiwoo please wake up...
I can't bear to lose you, my dear sister...
I'll wait for you to sort your thoughts out but just promise me you'll wake up...

"I promise, oppa. Just few more minutes with him" I heard her thoughts.

⚰︎

Jiwoo

I heard everything the doctor said. It's up to me if I want to wake up again. I also heard what my brother tried to tell me telepathically. I was in a familiar place... The skate park to be exact. I looked around and saw a figure sitting on the stairs.

'I promise, oppa. Just few more minutes with him' I said through telepathy to my brother before running to the male figure.

⚰︎

"Hey cutie..." Not even the time to go on and I pulled him into a hug "I've missed you too. I've missed you too. But I also have been watching you..."
"I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry..."
"Don't be baby... At least you're safe now"
"I just wanted to see you again. I can't go on without you"
"Babe look... We were lucky enough that we had time together. We weren't supposed to be, cuz I'm not your soulmate, your endgame, you know?"
"What do you mean?"

"My Aunty, her main power was a very peculiar one. She was able to see in the future... And when she told me what would happen on your birthday... It was either me or you who would die, no matter what plan we thought of..."
"So you chose me to live instead?"

"Exactly, my love... So please do that and also take care of my sister. I knew this would happen eventually, that's why I'm here right now. You need to go back there. There are so many waiting for you, love. There's also someone who's so ready to love you and wait for you, please give them a chance Hmkay? I don't want to leave you single for the eternity of your life and I don't want you to grieve for me for this long babe... You have to move on... So let's make this official Hmkay?" He said stroking my hair behind my ear before pulling me into a hug.

"Let's break up Lee Jiwoo. Find someone else. Please..."
"Thank you so much Nicholas, thank you for everything... I somehow got the closure I've been longing for. I miss you and I love you, my first love"
"Now go back to them and tell them that I miss them too. Oh and, I know you broke your board but check inside the wardrobe in my room. There's something for you babe. Now it's time for you to go back for real. Goodbye Jiwoo"
"Goodbye Nicholas"

And then a ray of light hit me so hard and I woke up feeling my brothers hand holding mine.
"Y-you're up Ji?! JIWOO YOU'RE AWAKE! A-Aliyah please go call a nurse! Oh god Jiwoo I've missed you"
"I'm sorry oppa..."
"Don't be, it was my fault. I didn't take care of you enough. I should've known that you were hurting. I should've been there for you!" He said crying.
"It's ok now oppa. I'm fine, alright? And I'm here most importantly. Stop crying now or you'll look like a nugget that fell in a glass of water at a kid's party"
"Dumbass you almost died, don't act like this!" My brother said.

⚰︎

A nurse and Doc Byun came in the room and started doing a check up on me.
"Unnie..."
"I'm sorry Yi. But I'm fine now. You know? I also talked to your brother"
"What?!" everyone in the room exclaimed shocked, even the two adults.
In the room it was us three siblings, Jungwon, Sungyeon and her brother, then my two cousins.

"Yeah... We talked a bit and I finally had the closure I was longing for... And I think I finally ready to move on?"
"What happened unnie?" His sister asked.
"I don't know how but we were at the skate park and then we talked. He told me about Aunty Soeun's power... and then he told me about... ABOUT HIS WARDROBE! I HAVE TO GO TO YOUR OLD HOUSE!" I said panicking.

"Wait Jiwoo. Everything is fine and your wound isn't that deep anymore. You can be discharged today. Let me just assess your files and then you can leave"
"Thank you, doctor"
"You will still need some support to walk and do not bend too much or your stitches will open. But since your a vampire now, it should heal in a matter of days" and he left along the nurse.

⚰︎

"Ji? H-hey..." it was now Jungwon approaching my bed "I don't know if you remember anything from that moment but, I'm glad that I stopped you just in time"
"I-I'm glad too Won... Thank you so much. It was such a foolish idea... But also Nicho thanks you for saving me"
"Ji... Please know that we're here for everything if it's about you, ok? Please tell us if something is wrong or if you feel down, please..." Sungyeon begged.

"Jiwoo, we are your best friends... We can't bear to lose you, please. Do you know how worried we were for you?! I can't believe you chose to hide instead of telling us! It's like you don't trust us at all! JIWOO WE FUCKING LOVE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE DON'T EVER DO THAT AGAIN!" Yeonkyu bursted out in tears as he went to hug me and Sungyeon joined too.

"I'm sorry guys... I just- I don't know what was I thinking... I-I do trust you guys... I'm so sorry"
"I'm sorry for shouting at you... My choice of words might not have been the best just now..." my cousin apologized since he might've sensed that what he said have hurt me a bit.
Yes, that was his main power, being able to sense other people's emotions.
"It's ok kyu, I get your point. You were just worried for me. I'm sorry for excluding you these past months..."