• 24 •

Jiwoo

Today we were finally doing the grill party for my boyfriend's birthday.
"Are you guys ready?"
"Yup!"
"Remember to bring extra clothes in case something happens like last time"
"Yes mom" Taeyong said making fun of me.
"What is the birthday boy's girlfriend wearing?" Sungyeon asked.
"Nothing really special hahaha"
"You still look good"
"Thanks Won"

Kyungmin approached Jungwon and put his arm around the shorter's shoulders with a cheeky smile.
"So, now that you learned how to teleport, can u perhaps-"
"Yes Kyungmin, I did learn how to, but I still can't bring people with me"
"Party pooper"
"My brother should be here to pick us soon"
"Ok see you there" Jungwon said before teleporting away.

⚰︎

"Hey guys welcome! The others are already in the backyard"
"Thanks aunty"
We went to the backyard and saw the guys a bit everywhere. The 02z and K grilling, Soomin and Daeyang in the pool with Aliya and Minah, the maknaes getting ready the tables with Seon and Hanbin and the 01z literally playing around like kids.
"Babe!"
"Nicho!" I said running to him, I was about to give him a peck on the cheek but I stopped.

"Hm? Why?"
"Ew you're all sweaty"
"Well no shit Sherlock, we've been here grilling since forever" Jay laughed.
"So you won't kiss me if I'm sweaty? Then lemme hug you" he said grinning widely.
"NONONO" I tried to escape but before I knew I was stuck in a bear hug with a sweaty Nicholas.
"Ew! Now I stink of sweat!" I said stomping away.
"Now we match smell"
"Weirdos" Sunghoon said disgustedly, rolling his eyes.

⚰︎

After saying hi to the grilling team I changed and went in the pool with the other girls, soon also some of the boys joined.
"Stop trying to drown me! I'm too tall for y'all!" Kyungmin shouted as Chuji, Echan and Taeyong tried to push him under water and Sunoo was filming everything as we all laughed.
"Let's start eating! Food is ready" Seon shouted and we all quickly went to the tables and started getting what we wanted.

"Here, put this on your shoulders while you eat" he said putting a towel on his girlfriend.
"Ay Jay hyung truly the best gentleman" Sungchul teased him.
"What about you? Aren't you cold?"
"Nah I have this" I said pointing at the beach vest I had on.
"Yeah but it's pretty thin" he said a bit worried but I just smiled at him as I had a bite of the meat he cooked.

⚰︎

While eating I started looking around, then I spotted my older cousin with Soomin unnie bickering as their usual.
"Ah cover yourself a bit! You're ruining my sight"
"As if! You're just jealous that everyone can see this and I'm not yours"
"Oh but who said that?" He said leaning closer to her smirking.

"Oh shut up Ethan Lee" she said pushing him in the water accidentally.
"Serves you right Hee hahaha" Chuji said laughing and we all laughed.
"Since when that dumbass got bolder?" My brother asked.
"I don't know, but what I'm sure of is that he likes Soomin unnie"
"I think we all know that" Yeonkyu added.

⚰︎

After eating we decided to just chill a bit before going into water.
"Let's play never have I ever!" Aliya suggested.
"Oh Yes!" Niki said smirking at his hyungs.
"No no no no. No." Sunoo said, scared of the younger ones.
"Isn't it up to the birthday boy to decide?" Jungwon said as he high fives with Niki.
"Yeah right!" Daniel added.

"Since Yizhuo suggested it, ok let's play that" he said smiling at his sister.
"YES!" The maknaes cheered as Sunoo frowned and Sunghoon patted his shoulder.
Since Nicho was the birthday boy, he started the game.
"Never have I ever... Cheated on a test" then we all put down a finger, everyone except for Hanbin.

"No way!" Seon said in disbelief.
"It's called being smart and studying hard. Now, never have I ever... been in a relationship"
Those who put down another finger were: me, Nicho, Jay, Daeyang, K, Seon, Chuji, Soomin, Haruto and EJ.

The game proceeded smoothly and it ended with Jungwon and Hanbin winning the game. After the game we decided to jump in the pool and played many games and the boys even brought some water guns.

⚰︎

Soon we took turns to wash up and change before dinner and went to the rooftop of the villa to eat there.
"Can you help me dry my hair Jimin oppa?" Soomin asked.
"Sure, give me the towel"
"You need help too Babe?" Jay asked Daeyang.
"Yes, thanks Jay"

"Damn now it's only me and Aliya who won't have someone to dry our hair" Sungyeon said sassily as always.
"If you need I can help you" Taeyong suggested.
"Thanks bro"
"Dan can you help Aliya with hers please?" Nicho asked him while drying mine.
"Sure hyung"
"Uhm excuse you, ge, but I can do it on my own"
"Did you just reject Kim Dongkyu's kind gesture?" Dan said sassily as Aliya just gave up.

At the end of the day we took so many pictures and finally blew the cake that Aliya and I ordered a week ago.
"Thank you so much guys. Today was so fun"
"You're welcome, babe"
"This is nothing compared to what you deserve ge" Aliya said.
After cleaning everything up, we all went back to our dorms.