• 33 •

Jiwoo

After being discharged that afternoon, Aliyah, my brother and my best friends took me to the old Kang mansion, using my brother's car. Yes for now doc Byun said it was better if I didn't teleport and about the house, Aunty Soeun passed it down to Aliyah for her to live in it when she'd grow older, so she has the keys and left everything untouched.

⚰︎

"Let's go, unnie. I haven't touched anything since then. Only took my things. So I don't know what's with gege's wardrobe"
"Here, let me help you get out of the car Ji" Jungwon said.
"Let me support you from this side" Yeonkyu added.
"Thank you Kyu and Won"
We arrived to his room and I took a deep breath before opening the door. I signaled the two to let me go alone and so they did.

I slowly walked to the walk-in wardrobe and opened the main closet only to find a big box wrapped in a lavender colored paper. I then took it and went out of the closet before sitting on the floor as my friends and sibling were looking at me.
"What's that?" My brother asked me.
"I have an idea. And Nicholas told me about it earlier"
"Cmon unnie, open it. I'm sure he wants you to do so" his sister said.

And with that I slowly untied the ribbon and unwrapped that color so meaningful for him and I. As expected, it was a new skateboard, a personalized one. We've talked about getting matching boards one day and he just told me to draw how I wanted it to be.

This dumbass...

"Woah Ji..."
"Unnie?!"
"How?!"
"Aliya, didn't you know aunty's power?" I asked her as they all sat on the floor with me.
"Uhm not really..." she replied.
"I know it..." my brother said.
"I know, oppa" I replied.
"What was her power? What does it have to do with all of this?" Sungyeon asked confused.
"She could see the future... She knew that they'd die. Nicho told me that it was either me or him who would die with Aunty Soeun..."

"So Nicho hyung... Sacrificed himself for you?" Yeonkyu asked.
"Y-yeah... That was so selfish of him... I feel so guilty towards you, Aliya..."
"It's ok unnie... We all know how gege was a stubborn one... Nothing would be able to change his mind..."
"Cmon, time to go home. Mom and dad are coming back tonight. They tried to leave earlier but they couldn't" Geonu said "Do you three want a ride back to your dorm?"
"Nah it's fine hyung, we can always teleport"

"Is it ok to stay over? I don't want to leave Jiwoo yet..." Sungyeon asked.
"You're always welcome Sungie" I said smiling.
"Ok then, just tell your brother" "We're going then, see you tomorrow Ji"
"Yeah me and the others will visit you tomorrow" Yeonkyu and Jungwon said.
"Goodnight guys, thank you for everything"
"It's nothing Ji, goodnight to you too" Jungwon said before the two boys teleported.

⚰︎

"What do you wanna do, Ji?" my best friend asked once we were at our mansion.
"Hm I don't know, you Yi? What do you want to do?"
"Anything is fine"
"Well I guess it's up to me" my brother said.
"Tsk nah It's a girls night so shoo shoo you nugget" Sungyeon said.
"Meanie" my brother replied before going upstairs.
We decided to do a marathon of Kdramas.

"No! DON'T LET HER GO JASUNG!" We all screamed as the scene from 18 Again where Jasung decided to let his crush for Sia go was playing.
"Why is he always playing the second lead" Aliyah said crying and in that moment two figures teleported in the living room.
"Jiwoo!" I heard my mom scream "Are you fine now sweetie?"

"Yes mom, doc Byun helped a lot and not to mention also the guys did a good job in taking care of me" I explained.
"Thank God you're all ok now" my dad said hugging me.
"Thank you so much girls" my mom said.
"Oh aunty, you don't have to thank us" "You should thank Jungwon oppa" Sungyeon and Aliya said.
"Yes, he's the one who stoped Ji just in time" my brother said as he went downstairs to greet our parents as well.

"We took a leave for a month" dad said.
"So we can spend some time with you guys. So, where do you wanna go?" Mom asked.
"Can we go to Taiwan?" Aliya asked.
"Sure baby. So our first stop is decided, you two?" Mom said.
"Uhm... What about the beach?" Geonu asked "Wherever you guys want. We'll spend a week in each destination and we'll leave the last one to rest before we go back to our things" dad explained.

"Then let's go in the Philippines! Jay said the sea there is fantastic" my brother said.
"Ok, what about you Jiwoo? Where do you want to go?"
"Hm... Paris?"
"Sure honey, we'll tell our secretary to book our flights for the day after tomorrow Hmkay?" Mom said as we all cheered.

A/n: Here it is guys😭 idk how to get to the final point but just read the final notes ig??? Or don't if u don't want to know the ending for this story 😭😭😭 but yeh thank u guysss