• 3 •

Jungwon

Finally, my parents let me study in a normal school. They've always been a bit overprotective since I'm the last heir of our family, the Yang family, a very important family of the South Korean vampire class. And I also have a health condition that has always deeply concerned my parents: I have a weak heart, which means I can't do sports for too long, I get tired easily and can't get too overwhelmed or too stressed.

⚰︎

I was at the school office waiting in a long ass queue to get my time table and the passcode to my dorm. It was my turn when I bumped into someone making both of us fall onto the ground.
"Oh sorry. Are you ok? Are you hurt?"
"No I'm fine hahaha What about you?" The girl asked back.
"No I'm ok as well... Hey, may I know your name?"
"Uhm Sure. I'm Lee Jiwoo. What's yours?"
"I'm Jungwon"

She's cute and also familiar...
Wait- No way it's her...

"I have to go now, my brother is probably searching for me. Nice to meet you though"
"Nice to meet you as well" And she went towards a tall guy while I went inside the office.

⚰︎

Jiwoo

"No offence, but your brothers are scary hahaha" Taeyong said as our brothers left the appointment.
"Yeh but they're really handsome" Kyungmin added "What? It's true though!" He said defending himself after the other hit his arm.
"Hahaha You two are really funny! I wonder when the other dude will arrive"
"I heard that he's the only child of a really wealthy family" Taeyong remarked.

"Yeh he is, speaking of the devil" Kyungmin said looking at the door which unlocked revealing the boy I bumped into earlier.
"Oh- Hi guys! Hi Jiwoo-ssi"
"Huh?! Ji, you know him??" My best friend asked surprised.
"No- Yeh- Uhm- I just bumped into him in the school office. By the way nice to see you again Jungwon-ssi"
Then they proceeded with the introductions while his butlers were carrying his stuff inside the dorm.

⚰︎

A/n: I forgot to mention that we all had our own room. Yeh private school check 🙄☝️

⚰︎

"Hey! Let's go hang out at the nearest mall" Sungie suggested.
"Yes! So we can buy things for the dorm!"
"Ok"
"Yeah why not"
"What about you Jungwon?"
"Sure"
"Wait! Let's change clothes. I'm still wearing my pajamas" Sungyeon said running into her room.

"What the hell Sungie? We went already to so many places today and you were in pyjamas?? Hahahaha"
"Oh shut up! You dressed nicely only for Ni-" I quickly covered her mouth.
"I didn't even know we were meeting the guys! Ugh! Just go change already" I said as my cheeks were heating up a bit.

In the end, Sungyeon and I decided to wear matching clothes and also the boys got changed.
"Let's go?"
"YES!"
"Are we taking the bus?" Sungyeon asked.
"T-the bus?" Jungwon repeated.
"Why are you looking so scared? Hahaha" Kyungmin said teasing him.

"Don't tell me that you never took a bus?"
"Yeah..." he answered looking a bit ashamed.
"Tsk 'I'm hella rich check'"
"Since he doesn't have a bus card we just have to walk" Taeyong said.

⚰︎

Once at the mall, I immediately noticed a nice looking boba shop.
"Guys! Since we walked for a while to get here, why don't we get some boba? Look there's a cute shop over there!"
"Ohh Yes!" She said smirking.
"Ok let's go"
"Is it good?" Jungwon asked.
"Yeah" We entered the boba shop and sat at a table.
"Since Jiwoo suggested to go here, she'll order for us!" Sungyeon said.

"Ugh fine. What do you guys want?"
"Peach tea with normal boba"
"Classic milk tea with popping boba"
"Same for me"
"And what about you Jungwon?" I asked him.
"Uhm... I don't know, choose a random one, also guys, my treat. I made you all walk til here" he said handing me his credit card.
"Wow! Thanks, bud!"
"Ok. Jungwon, are you allergic to anything?" I said taking the card.
"Nope"
"Aight imma go order"

⚰︎

I walked to the counter while scrolling through my Instagram feed.
"Oh- Hey Jiwoo!" A familiar voice greeted me.
"Huh? Oh- Hi Nicholas oppa! You work here?"
"Yup, just a summer job for extra money. So, are you here alone?"
"Nope I'm here with Sungyeon and our roommates"
"Oh I see. My break is soon, can I join you guys?"
"I don't see the problem in it hahaha"

"Ok hahaha So what do you want?"
"Peach tea with normal boba, 2 classic milk tea with popping boba, milk tea with the Oreo cake flavour and normal boba and Uhm... What is a good choice for someone who never had boba?"
"Uhm... I'd say the simple milk tea and boba with some caramel"

Ohhh that sounds tasty...
I wish I could try that...

"This is my fave. If you want, I can make you taste mine later. Oh- Sorry I read your mind again. Sorry"
"Oh no don't worry! And thanks!"
"Ok, Everything is 18.50$"
"Here"
"I'll take your order and then bring them in 15 minutes. Just in time for my break"
"Ok oppa!" And I went back to the others.

Agghhh he's so handsome and nice. But how come I didn't stutter?
Bet Sungyeon made me order on purpose! Wait- am I blushing?!?

"Oh Jiwoo are you ok? Why is your face more pinkish?" Jungwon asked me.
"O-oh it's n-nothing. It's just a bit hot"
"Yeah sure" Sungyeon said winking at me. I sat down as I gave her a 'you knew it, right?' look and gave the credit card back to Jungwon.
"Guys if it's not a problem, my brother's friend is gonna join us during his break"
"Sure"
"Yeah"
"Ok"
"Obviously" my bestie said smirking.