• 11 •

Jiwoo

Today it's finally the first day of school and we are all so excited to meet our class. Especially Jungwon since he never been in a school and had classmates. I got dressed and met the others in the living room.

"Thank god we are all classmates! I'm so happy right now!" Jungwon said smiling brightly.
"Calm down a bit hahaha You don't want to be at the hospital on your first day of school, now do you?" The most mature of us, Taeyong, said.
"Yeah"
"Let's go!"

Yeh, he told us about his condition.

⚰︎

We walked together to school since it was near the dorms. At the gates, there was a fuss and girls were all screaming annoyingly.
"I guess our brothers and their friends are already here..." Sungyeon said rolling her eyes.
"Yeh..."
"SUNGYEONIE! JIWOO-YAH!"
"Hey Euijoo oppa!"
"Morning oppa!"
"Let's go to the boys. It's still early"

"Hi Kyungmin! Hi hyung! How's my little cousin? I'm fine, thank you!" Kyungmin said in a salty tone.
"Ay The giant is jealous! Hahaha" Taeyong said teasing him.
"See you guys in class, I have to meet Sunoo hyung" Jungwon said as he waved at us.
"Okie, see you"
"And say hi to him from us too!"

EJ oppa helped us walk through the mob of girls trying to give gifts to the group of handsome boys.
"Who are they, Euijoo oppa?!"
"Why are these bitches with you, oppa?"
"Yeah! I'm prettier than these 2!"
"Who said bitch to my sister huh?!"
"Calm down Elsa"
"It's not worth our time. Let's just go" his two besties calmed Sunghoon down.

⚰︎

While walking in the main building, the older boys kinda made a shield surrounding us first-year students.
"Good morning Cutie. Here, don't skip breakfast next time" He said winking at me and handing me a box of macaroons and strawberry milk.
Then he put his arm around my shoulder.

He might have read my mind again.
Nonono it's just 7 am and I'm already blushing!

"T-thanks Nicho oppa"
"We're here"
"We didn't need bodyguards Nugget oppa" Sungie said rolling her eyes and chuckling.
"Yes you need us"
"Or else those annoying girls would come at you two" Jay said.
"We have two giants always with us though" Sungie said pointing at Kyungmin and Taeyong.
"Let's just go inside"
"Bye guys!"

"Oh and we're having lunch with Yeonkyu and his roommates"
"Ok see you guys"
With that, we entered our classroom and the kids were staring at us, but we decided to ignore them. We went to the back desks, then Jungwon came right after us.
"Guys!"
"Wonie you're back!"

"You won't believe it! Everyone is talking about you four!"
"Obviously! Those girls made a fuss out of nothing" Kyungmin said annoyed.
"I didn't want to be popular even in high school!" My bestie said pouting and resting her head on my shoulder.
"Even?"

"Yeah... We were popular just because of our brothers. Especially Sungyeon"
"Yeah, girls and sunbaes would keep on asking me to give their letters or gifts to Jay or Sunghoon oppa. And some guys would just ask me out just to be in their friend group, but I obviously rejected all of them"

"Let's go sit, the bell is about to ring"
Then the boys went to sit. Me and Sungyeon in the last row, in front of us Kyungmin and Taeyong and at my left Jungwon and another boy.

⚰︎

Finally, lunchtime arrived and we all got our things and started walking to the canteen.
"Hey guys can my desk mate come with us?"
"Yeh why not!"
"The more the merrier"
"Thanks! I'm Park Junil"
Then we all introduced to him. We arrived at the canteen and obviously, people were staring at us.

"Even if you guys don't eat with us, why don't you seat near?" Sunghoon asked his younger sister.
"Ugh fine"
"So how was the first day, dear already-a-popular-kid on their first day of school'?"
"Yeah... We saw you guys getting mobbed by those annoying girls"
"We had to stop Yeongue and Kio from fighting them hahaha"

What a bummer, they already run out of chicken nuggets...

"Hey Cutie! I didn't finish my nuggets, do you want some?"
"Really?! Omg, thanks!"
"Nice move Nicho hahaha"
"So it's true. The way to a girl's heart is food" Jake said but Jay stopped him.
"Not in Sungyeon's case hahaha"

"Jiwoo-yah can I take you out somewhere after school?"
"Uhm... Y-yeah sure!"
"Can I hyung?"
"Yeah whatever, as long you two don't do inappropriate stuff"
"Y-Yah! WHO DO YOU THINK I AM TO DO THOSE THINGS!" I said blushing once again.

⚰︎

After the last period, while I was putting my things in my backpack I got a message me.

⚰︎

Nicho oppa

Hey
Are you ready?
Wait for me
I'll pick u up from your class

Oh okie

See ya in a bit

See ya