• 10 •

Author

The exhausted group of friends finished their Just Dance session and finally decided to have dinner. As they previously planned, they were going to have a barbecue so they went to the backyard of the villa. The oldest ones were the ones to go and start cooking, while the youngest ones were chilling inside and getting to know each other.

"Geonu look! They fell asleep on the swing hahaha" Heeseung pointed at the duo who fell asleep.
"Quick take a photo hyung!" Jay added.
Not long after, the two woke up from the noise their older friends made.

"Ay, the love birds are awake" The ice prince said.
"W-what- WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU LOOKING AT"
"Probably at you hugging me, Cutie"
Jiwoo noticed and she quickly runs inside the house leaving the boys teasing her and Nicholas.

⚰︎

Jiwoo

I woke up from the noise and as I opened my eyes I saw a bunch of guys staring at me and laughing.
"Ay, The love birds are awake"
"W-what- WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU LOOKING AT"
"Probably at you hugging me, Cutie"
I then realized that I was hugging Nicholas...

I immediately stood up and run inside the house with my cheeks burning red.
"Hey bestie! What was that photo about? Did you get a boyfriend already?" she said smirking.
"Huh? What picture?" She showed me a post that Heeseung made and also a pic that Nicholas posted.
"Aghhh! Why do they have to tease me this much!"
"You have to tell me everything. E-VERY-THING"

"Uhm... Fine... Nicholas oppa asked me if he could court me..."
"And you obviously accepted... Right?"
"I mean... Yeh?... After all, I've been interested in him for a while and we finally got to know each other"
"That's good news! Are you going to say yes once he asks you to be his girlfriend?"
"Well... Probably yes hahaha"

"Hey girlies! What are you doing over here?"
"Oh Sunoo oppa! Nothing much hahaha"
"Then let's go out and help the hyungs grill noona!"
"Yes great idea Dandan"
"Jiwoo are you okay? Your face is kinda red..."
"Oh it's nothing, really. The oldies were just teasing me earlier hahaha"
"Ok"

Ahhhh why am I always the one to get teased so much!

⚰︎

We went out and started preparing the tables and chairs. Then I don't know how we started a tag round and it was Daniel who was the tag. We all run around the pool until some of us fell into the water. To be exact; me, Euijoo, Niki, Daniel and Sunoo.
"Aish! Daniel!"
"Sorry noona! Look I also fell in the pool!"

"What am I gonna do now? I don't have spare clothes..." I said going out of the pool.
"Neither do I"
"Imma get some towels for you guys" Taki said as Kyungmin followed.
"I'll help you"
"Aish! This kid! Here!" Geonu said rushing to me giving me his hoodie while waiting for the towels.

"Are you ok?" Heeseung asked me.
"Yeah... Just feeling cold"
"Wait, I have some spare clothes" He then went to the parking and Taki and Kyungmin came back with some towels.
"Here, Jiwoo noona"
"Thanks Taki"
"Nicho seems really whipped for Jiwoo hahaha" Euijoo said.

After a while, Nicholas came back.
"Here... The shorts are Aliya's and that's a spare shirt of mine"
"T-thank you Nicho oppa... Sungie come with me please" once again I felt my cheeks heating up.
"Sure thing!"

⚰︎

Sungyeon and I went into a guest room for me to change.
"Who's Aliya?"
"Oh it's his sister"

Oh wow- Her shorts fit me and they're even a bit long...
She must be-

"Damn! She looks so tall!"
"Huh? How do you know?"
"Her Instagram"
"Lemme see"

Wow! She's really pretty and tall!

"Damn! They have such good genes! Your future child is gonna be even more gorgeous"
"What the- PARK SUNGYEON!" I threw a pillow at her.
"What?! Hahaha, We all know you two are already so whipped for each other. It wouldn't be a surprise if y'all get married"
"Bish stop! Ugh! Let's go I'm hungry"

With that, I put the towel on my head and we went back to the boys who were placing the food on the tables.
"Come here, I'll help you dry your hair" Geonu said taking the towel from my head and started drying my hair with it.
"Geonu hyung! You can't just leave us here! Your meat is burning!"
"Ah right! Nicho help her" and he ran to the grills.

Is he for real?!
How many times am I gonna blush today?! Jeez...

"Ok hyung" and he took the towel.
"You don't have to do it... I'm capable of it, it's just that Geonu oppa likes to baby me so I let him sometimes..."
"Don't worry hahaha I also help Aliya dry hers. I know what you were thinking, don't worry you're so cute when you blush"

"Not in front of my salad"
"Oh shut up future Mrs Aussie!"
"D-don't shout! What if he hears that?!"
"What would you do if he hears then?"
"Firstly cutting off your kneecaps then I'll run away"
"I don't want you to hurt your friend tho and don't run away please..." the three of us turn to see none other than the said Aussie boy pouting.

A/n: ohhh jakey 👀👀👀