• 17 •

Jiwoo

It was the Friday after Sunoo 17th birthday. He celebrated with his relatives and he is now a vampire as well. This night we are gonna celebrate it among friends at his flat that his parents bought for him.
"Can y'all believe it? Our first true high school party!"
"Sungie, probably it's not like those in the movies"

Sungyeon and I arrived together at the place around 6 pm to help Sunoo oppa with the party.
"Hey girls!" Sunoo greeted us.
"Hey!"
"And this is what you call a small apartment? Oppa this is three times bigger than our dorms!"
"Is it gonna be just our friend group or..."
"Oh- I invited the whole school!" He said smiling.

⚰︎

After finishing helping with everything, around 7.30 pm people started arriving and one by one also our friends arrived, but for obvious reasons, the maknaes won't be here.
"Hey guys!" Sungyeon kinda shouted cuz the music was a bit too loud.
"Hey! You finally arrived!" I said referring to the group of boys.
"Ji- Why are you here?!"
"You two are too young to be at this kind of parties!"

The two brothers were in their protective mode.
"Excuse you, Mr. Elsa, Sunoo oppa invited the whole school and I happened to go to that school. Woah such a nice coincidence"
"You two should stop being that protective hahaha Be like Heeseung hyung and I"
"What? A mess? Loud crackheads? Cuz y'all are already hahaha"
"Hyung! Welcome!"
"Hey Sunoo!"

⚰︎

After a while also the 04z arrived.
"Woah! You girls really did a nice job with everything! Y'all should become party planners hahaha" said Kyungmin.
"I have a bad feeling tho"
"Ay Don't be a party pooper Ruto!" Yeonkyu said.

⚰︎

A/n: ⚠️‼️this chapter contains underage drinking so if y'all are uncomfortable with the topic then skip till the next autor note‼️⚠️

⚰︎

I was wrong. This party turned out to be exactly like those you see in the movies. Crazy people, drunk underaged kids and couples making out in every corner of this big ass house. I was still debating if I should try drinking as well, while Sungyeon was already a bit tipsy and our friends were all dancing half drunk.

"Will you stare at that cup for the whole night?"
"No, you can have it- Oh it's you Nicho oppa. When did you get here?"
"Not long ago, with Euijoo and Jake"
"Oh I see... You can still have it. I don't think I'm ready to drink yet hahaha"
"I can't drink either, I have to drive those 4 at the dorm later hahaha" he said pointing at the 02z.

"I have a question..."
"No, we don't get drunk with just alcohol, for some reason"
"Then explain me that" I said pointing at Heeseung dancing in a weird way, clearly drunk.
"K hyung found out that if we add some blood in our drinks we get drunk like humans"
"Oh... Oh- Wait what- And where did they get it then?!"
"We brought some from EJ's father's hospital, he's a doctor"
"Now I get it"

⚰︎

Nicholas and I talked about various things throughout the evening. I looked around and everyone was kinda wasted: Jay was flirting with a girl, Heeseung was still dancing but now with a girl, my brother was with some people playing a game, Seungyeon was with Jake.

WAIT- She's- they're- 

I was shook to see my bestie cuddling on one of the couch with her crush. The 04z were on the floor laughing like crazy.
"Who gave them so many drinks?! How am I supposed to bring them back alone?"
"Don't worry, I'll drop off those 4 and then help you with them, but I think that Jungwon and Inhong didn't drink"
I scanned the room once again to see if it was true.

I then noticed that one was missing and I remembered what Ruto said earlier.
"W-where's Jungwon though? If something bad happened to him? And his parents find out? Where's that boy?!" I said panicking.
"Calm down Cutie, I'm sure he's just here somewhere. Let's go look for him"
"I knew Ruto was right, something does feel wrong"

⚰︎

A/n: ⚠️‼️from here I think it's safe to continue reading‼️⚠️

⚰︎

After a while searching we found him near the bathroom passed out.
"YAH! YANG JUNGWON! YAH WAKE UP! What do we do Nicho?"
"I- uhm- I'll bring him to the hospital and you go search for someone not drunk. Let's meet at the hospital"
"Ok"
With that he put Jungwon's arm over his shoulder and teleported. I went down stairs and saw Euijoo and Sunghoon.

A/n: PLEASE CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOKS 🥹🥹🥹🥹🫶🫶