• 23 •

Jiwoo

After school I went back at the dorms to get ready for a family dinner. Yeah, his aunt and Aliya asked me to join them.
"Sungie, what should I wear? This or this?" I said showing her two outfits.
"Uhm... The first one seems not really a good idea while the second it is cute but it doesn't seem a 'you' thing. What about this one?"
"I don't know..."

"Let's ask the boys! BOYS COME HERE! NOW!"
Jungwon and Taeyong came rushing with a lazy looking Kyungmin.
"What is it now?"
"Which fit should Jiwoo wear for her family dinner later?"
"Hmm the one with the gray-green skirt seems to fit more the occasion" Taeyong said.
"And you really look pretty in it..."
"Totally agreed" Jungwon and Kyungmin added.
"Ok, then it's set! Thank you boys"

⚰︎

After getting ready I called a cab to take me at his place. Once there I rang on the doorbell and a female figure dragged me inside.
"Hi to you too Aliya hahaha"
"Hi unnie!"
"Long time no see Jiwoo-yah"
"Nice to see you again aunty" I said bowing slightly.
"Nicholas is getting ready, then we can go all together at the restaurant"

"So unnie, has been gege treating you nicely? If he doesn't tell me and I'll hit him!"
"You're gonna hit me huh?"
We turned around to see him, he was wearing matching checkered pants and blazer with a white dress shirt underneath.
"Nicho"
"Hey babe" he then put his arm around my shoulders and kissed my forehead.
"Not in front of my single ass"
"Ok we can all go now"

⚰︎

During the ride Mrs Kang was in the front seat while we sat in the back; Aliya on the left, me in the middle and Nicho one the right. Once at the restaurant a waiter guided us to a table in their big terrace. As expected Nicholas and I sat next to each other and on the other side of the table Mrs Kang and Aliya.

"Here kid, your birthday gift" she said giving him a small paper bag.
"And here's mine, gege"
"Woah thank you" He opened both presents: his aunt gave him a new watch and his sister gave him new grip tape.
"Unnie what did you get him?"
"These beautiful necklace and earrings" he said smiling proudly.
"Ah... Now I see why you were wearing way less jewelry hahaha"
"Such a simp" And we all started laughing.

⚰︎

After the dinner his aunt insisted on giving us some time alone, so here we are, wondering around the city in the middle of the night. His hand holding mine.
"Woah, this feels so nice"
"Yes hahaha Just the two of us"
"You know what?"
"What?"
"Catch me if you can! No powers!" I shouted as I started running.

After we run for 10 minutes around the streets of Seoul and laughing we finally stopped in front of a street food district.
"Wanna grab a bite?"
"Sure! It's been so long since I got to stroll in this area"
We ended up eating corndogs and ice cream and taking many pictures together. After the food district, we went in a nearby park and sat on the grass admiring the dark sky as there was too much light pollution to see the stars.

"How I wish everything will stay like now..."
"Huh? Is everything ok Bae?"
"Well... My parents are really loving and supportive, but lately they've been pressuring me with which company I should take care of, once I graduate"
"Wait, you have multiple companies? I thought that you had only the clothing brand and it was going to be run by Heeseung hyung and Geonu hyung"

"They will. But my family is actually the owner of other companies and franchises. You know that Entertainment company that has been under many speculations?"
"The uhm... JGL ent? It's yours?!"
"Yeah... I actually chose that but I haven't told my parents yet. They have so many expectations and me choosing the least productive company they own is really dumb"

"Hey there, don't worry too much Cutie. You're just in your first year and plus, I'm here with you. I'll help you get through all of this. We're gonna do this together" He said kissing my forehead and side hugging me as I placed my head on his shoulder.
"Thank you, Nicho. I love you so much"
"I love you too babe. I solemnly promise that I'll stay by your side forever"
"I promise as well" I said smiling at him.
After some time of goofing around we decided to go back to our dorms.