4. mine

WARNING
this story will involve many inappropriate behaviors.
Read at your own Risk ..

We both walk in this huuuge place . Everything has a black aesthetic to it. Black rooms , bathrooms , cars , everything. I kinda like it if I'm completely honest.

" What you wanna do cutie?"

In my mind I actually thought of literally kiss all over him but I have to keep my cool . " It's up to you" I replied. How was I trying to keep my cool when I said this

" oh really ?" Dabi replies. He grabbed me but my chin and his other hand grabbing my ass firmly. I nod my head as he slowly lets out a smirk and says good girl .

-time skip-

We are in his bed room I assumed but that doesn't matter. We've been kissing and touching all day . He closes all of the blinds and turns on his red leds .

" You know y/n , first time I seen you in class this morning I thought of this exact moment and eventually making you my territory and claiming you as my little whore ."

We go back to kissing aggressively I take off his shirt and notice his fine ass. His abs are strong and fitted I rubbed up and down and admire this handsome man infront of me right now .

" You like it huh ?" I chuckled as those words came out .

He pushed me up onto the bed and is now on top . Kissing my lips , brushing his on my chin , then slowly starts to suck onto my neck and to show that he has claimed his territory. He lifts my shirt up and there I was sitting in my black bra . He begins kissing me once again and in clips the straps and let them fall into his hands .

Dabi now kisses all down my belly and down to my uniform skirt. I feel chills growing all over my body as he touches and kisses every part of my body .

" You won't need these anymore will you huh?"

He then snatched off my skirt with no hesitation leaving me in my matching panties. He turns me around where I am now on all fours . I hear the sound of his belt coming apart . 'Is he hard I thought to myself , are we really doing this , will he take it easy- I gasped for air as it entered me .

"D-Dabi h-hold onn , ughh ." It felt as it was growing inside of me how big was he . We now begin rocking back and forth. I'm moaning with the pleasure I'm receiving.

Dabi grabs the back of my throat to lift me up and whispers in my ear " do you like that pretty girl ?" and slowly licks my ear and then bites it .

He throws me back down and began hitting me from behind harder than ever. My pleasure is soon going to come to an end of he didn't slow down. "I'm a-about to cum da-Dabi."

"mhmm"he moans .

He turns me around and now we are face to face .

"you only do so when I say you can little girl do understand? , now open your little pretty mouth"

I open as wide as possible but he sticks his thumb in my mouth and makes sure it's all wet . " Good Girl y/n" he says and harshly starts to play with my clit as he starts to fuck me .

Our breathing as we are making love his very rough . I cant focus on anything that is happening right now . I'm getting dizzy and dizzy and I can't concentrate as he is filling me with my high . I look down , it's not even all in . Then I realize , how big is this dudes dick ?

He then picks me up mid way off of the bed while he is still in me . Pins me to the walls and forcing his self all inside .

"You like that don't you little girl ?"

I've never felt anything so close to my guts in my entire life I was all in. I couldn't breathe .

"aww you're crying , common babe" he rubbed my smooth cheek and then slaps me . "You can't take it can you? huh? Answer me ."

Tears are rolling down my face as he is fucking me so hard against this wall . My legs become weak and are shaking.

"Dabi , please p-put me d-down." It's like he isn't listening . He's pounding so hard and is going faster and faster than anything in the world . I grab onto his hair and pulling it back . I can't help myself .

I pled to Dabi " please , l-let oh fuck , let me cum" he then chuckled .

" Wait you dumb fuck . I'm not letting you finish just yet . He picks me back up and throws me back on the bed.

"You're my little whore you understand? huh ? I can't hear you?"

I had no way to respond. He was going faster and faster and my moans where getting louder and louder . He suddenly got closer to my neck . I grabbed onto his neck so I could hold onto something .

I couldn't help but notice I began to leave scratches onto his back . My head began spinning as he was degrading me over and over again .

" You want to cum you little slut don't you? Huh?" Rubbing the tears falling off of my cheeks .

" Yes please , Please Dabi ."

He kisses me and says okay .

" One .... oh fuck , Two .... Three ... cum baby"

We both are yelping for help. I've never experienced anything this big before. I reached my high . Dabi pulls out his huge dick and puts it above my face .

" ohh fuck , open .. your .. mouth.. now ."

His dripping cum fills my mouth. I've never done this before . I take a deep breath and swallow it all.

" there you go , goooodd girl "