27. hospital

WARNING
this story will involve many inappropriate behaviors
Read at your own Risk..

-20 minutes before the crash-

Everyone makes it home safe besides the two. Although, Bakugo seems to be having an eventful night himself with a girl underneath him.

{Bakugo's POV}

"Mhmm , yea , let's take a break . Go get some water from downstairs will ya? Thanks sweetheart ."

He goes on his phone to text y/n if they made it home safe but never got a reply.

-11 minutes pass-

" Why the fuck neither of them answering their phones right now huh? Dumbasses ."

He throws his phone to the side , the girl walks in with the waters.

" Thanks ! By the way , turn on the TV and see what's going on."

The girl grabs the remote and turns the TV on and the news was the first thing to show .

" tonight there has been such a horrific car crash next to a bar late at night."

Bakugo raises an eyebrow .

"wait turn it up now"

" We aren't able to identify the people inside this car but know that it is a black mustang, and it has a young man and girl who both look like they are in their early twenties."

Bakugo jumps up and grabs his phone.

" DUDE WHAT THE HELL THATS DABI AND Y/N!!"

He calls a Group FaceTime with the entire friend group . He rings everyone in multiple times until Uraraka , Todoroki, and Deku responded.

" WAKE THE FUCK UP NOW AND GO TO THE NEWS CHANNEL . Y/N GOT INTO A FUCKING CRASH DUDE."

Everyone jumps up and does what Bakugo says and is in shock.

"If you can identify who these two humans are , please call , or rush to our hospital . Thank you , back to you Amy."

Uraraka : Oh my gosh! I don't know what you guys are waiting on but I'm leaving my house .

Deku : Count me in .

Todoroki: im already still in my fucking car ...

Bakugo say looks around and panic . He leaves the call and rushes to put on some sweat pants and a hoodie .

" hey where do you you're going , you think we're going to have sex and you dip?"

Bakugo turns around and looks at her confused and released his anger.

" Listen here bitch. I don't know if you can tell but my fucking friends are 4 seconds close to DEATH. So if you don't mind , can you please get the FUCK OUT of my house."

As she leaves, Bakugo is right behind her getting into his car rushing to the nearest hospital.

" Common Dabi , push through you got this."