13. the trip : part 2

WARNING
this story will involve many inappropriate behaviors
Read at your own Risk..

I open my eyes because I was interrupted with something during my sleep . I look to the side of the bed and see Dabi isn't there but then I feel a heavy body on me. I look down and there he is on top of me laying on my chest . I then start to play with his hair and he makes a cute groaning sound .

" mmm , what time is it babe ?" he asks. I turn and look at my phone and it's 10:32 a.m. and I have five missed text messages from everyone telling us to hurry up and wake up.

" Dabi , we gotta get up , everyone is waiting for us ." He holds me tighter and gets close up to me like a little baby. " Nooooo , I want to stay like this for ten more minutes pleaaasee baby ?" I then say yes and continue to scratch his head back to sleep.

- time skips -

Dabi and I finally get up and meet every downstairs for breakfast but since we took forever we mostly got all the cold foo but good thing there was a microwave.

" So uhh ahem , y/n , did you make it back to the room okay ?" Bakugo asks and starts to laugh to himself . " Yes , yes I did." They all try to cover thier mouths while the girls are looking confused. " Uraraka and I went to the spa together , got massages , pedicures , hot tubs..." Froppy mentioned but Kirishima interrupts . " You guys weren't the only people in the hot tub."

Deku , Kirishima , Bakugo and Todoroki all start laughing and Dabi then kicks Kirishima in the nuts right under the table and falls down . I got to admit sitting here listening and watching I should be embarrassed but to be honest it's quite funny .

After breakfast we all go back to our rooms to get dressed for the next activity for today . We all agree to go ahead and get dressed in our swimsuits and just put a cover up on until we get there . I go to the bathroom and choose my next swim suit that is a dark red two piece which has a bottom just like a thong but not exactly and a pretty top that makes an "X" In the back . I come out the bathroom to see Dabi waiting and he has red swim trunks on as well.

" Well , well , well , aren't you looking sexy as ever , spin around for me pretty girl ." I get a little scared because I have a strong feeling he will say something about my swim suit . I get close to finish turning around and he stops me .

" hold up babe , okay let's get this straight y/n so you're telling me you're going to go to the beach with that much ass hanging out ?" He asks and he folds his arms and glares at me .

I jump on top of him and beg.

" Dabi , pretty pleaaaase ! I really like this swimsuit and it's really pretty and I wore it just for you." I then give him kisses all over his face and neck to convince him a bit more. He then grabs my ass and whispers to me.

"Okay fine , but remember, this ass is all mine." I nod my head and we leave the hotel to meet everyone on the party bus.

- time skip-

Today's activity we are going to the beach . We get off the bus and grab our bags , towels , food , blankets and tents to set up . The girls and I sneak off and run to the water so we can leave the boys to set up everything .

" HEY WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU GUYS ARE GOING ??" Deku shouts and sighs .

{ Deku's POV}