42 : prepared

WARNING
this story will involve many inappropriate behaviors
Read at your own Risk...

Dabi and I woke up around I would say 11am. We decided to be a bit productive which is a surprise for the both of us. By productive I mean we had to clean the entire house and start packing most of our things up for Hawaii!! Then , my birthday is 3 days after we arrive which is very exciting.

Dabi set some arrangements for our things to get shipped off so the movers could set everything up for us which really takes a lot of stress off hands. Now moving on, I was in the middle of cleaning the bathroom mirror and Dabi comes right behind me and hugs me right at my waist and bites my ear and I began to giggle.

"So, you ready for your birthday huh?" He asked. I shook my head in excitement. He hugs me tighter. "I hope you enjoy your gift by the way, I've never bought something so expensive."

I then turn around and look at him face to face.

"Wait ,wait , wait ... you already bought me a gift ... AND YOU SAID IT WAS EXPENSIVE?"
He nodded his head yes. "Babe , you don't have to do that , I like simple things like .. money"

He scoffed and kissed my forehead. " I bought it because it's something you deserve and plus we'll be a year a month after your birthday which absolutely crazy and to think I met you in a college class room and look where we are."

I decided to be a bit sarcastic and look around and say "we are in a bathroom ?" He roll his eyes and called me a dumbass.

"hey y/n , wanna go for a walk with Michu and I?" Dabi asked which I was surprised because he would usually do it. "uhh yea sure I'll go with you guys." I ended up just finding a hat out the closet and put it on to cover up my hair and walk downstairs with them and eventually walking out.

"How long do you two usually walk together?" I asked while holding onto Michu's leash. "Well , I wait for him to use the bathroom and then once we make it to the park , let him play around a bit and then whenever he comes back to me that's when I know he's ready to go back." I look at Michu walking ahead of us as we talk but then think , when the hell has there been a park in the neighborhood.

"Wait , there's a park?" He nods his head and points ahead. "Yea look straight and see if you see a yellow bright slide." I turn my head straight and see a little peak of a slide and nod my head. "Oh I see it now, wow , seems that you and Michu have gotten pretty close over these long months." He looks down a Michu and responds. "Yea , Michu's a good dog , I mean you're the one who raised him so I'm not surprised but yea , he kinda makes me feel like ... a dad." I smiled and turned my head away.

A WHO?!? I thought to myself. Dabi said he feels like a D-Dad ?? Maybe I should just pop the question. "Hey I'm Dabi?" He looks at me and says "Yes pretty girl ?" I clear my throat and ask him "D-do you want kids ?" He takes a long break  to respond and clears his throat.

"Why not ? I mean obviously like not now but later on , yea , I don't mind 1 or 2 running around the house. It would be fun. Why?" I shake my head no. "Nothing , I'm just curious what you would be like as a dad." We had made it to the park and he lets Michu off his leash and pulls me in by my hip. "I mean , if you want to make a baby right now we can." I push him away laughing and I ran away and he chases after me around the park. I jump through obstacles and trying to move as fast as possible for him not to catch up to me but I trip up and fall and Michu runs over and jumps onto me and I start laughing   Nonstop and Dabi grabs my hand and picks me up and kisses me with his soft lips and looks down at me but I feel a small tug on my shirt.