32. reassurance

WARNING
this story will involve many inappropriate behaviors
Read at your own Risk..

I stood there for a minute to process what Dabi had just said. Is he really going to do this to me ?

I stood there and took off my clothes infront of him and hold back my tears and stay strong as possible.

" Now , walk into the bathroom."

" the bathroom? Why?"

" just go in there ."

I slowly turn around and turn the corner to walk into the bathroom and there was his huge jacuzzi tub filled with bubbles and rose petals on top.

" you see y/n , this was my very original plan , after meeting up with my ex I was just going to come home and surprise you and eventually explain everything whenever we got settled. I decided to not be a man whore and change plans and just continue it."

I turn back around to be facing Dabi . All the tears that I had been holding back just streamed down my face. Dabi grabs me a towel , wraps it around me and then hugs me so he wouldn't have to while I was naked which I appreciate.

" and I promised that I would never just get mad then want to have sex with you. I don't ever want you to think like that ever again okay? I'm just tired and I just wanted you to get in before it got cold. Yes I did drink but I didn't drink much but I'm still kind of woozy right now so you go ahead and enjoy your bath."

He turns away and I grab his arm.

" Can you join me , please."

He sighs.

" I should clean up y/n , you should have time for yourself and we can talk about it later."

" or we can talk about it while we both relax in bath water."

He sighs again.

" okay pretty girl get it first I'll be in in a second."

I get into the tub and wait for Dabi to get in with me. I feel like a moron. Now thinking back I didn't give him a chance to explain himself or anything and he believe that I don't trust him so it's like all over the place right now.

Dabi is back and he unwraps his towel from his waist and gets in the tub and I lay back onto his chest.

" First I want to apologize for not telling you who I was meeting up with okay? I didn't mean for it to go in any way but it already sounds bad. I didn't have her number saved and I jumped so quick to leave the house because I was really eager to gain what she had owed me."

" But Dabi , you could've still told me something . I wouldn't have made such a big fuss about this but I have to apologize as well. She didn't even get a proper time to meet me."

He wraps his arms around me.

" Its okay pretty girl don't worry . Plus we can't solve our problems just by having sex. We got to talk more things out. I mean , I don't mind having sex with a sexy gal like you but these times and days are just more meaningful ."

" Dabi , I just want you to know that I do trust you okay."

I turn around to make eye contact with him.

" I trust you with everything and all my heart and I am so sorry for exploding like that."

He nods his head and smirks.

" It's alright babe just chill out , here drink the rest of my drink here and relax. I'm glad you came home soon because if not more bottles and cans would've been involved but it's like when I'm around you , I get reminded like , this isn't you or this isn't right you know ? It's a safe place and I feel safe with you and I get reminded that everything is okay. I know I can trust you it was just a heated moment for the both of us."

I lean in and give him just two little kisses on his cheek and I came to ask a question.

" By the way , how much money did she owe anyways?"

" Wait C'mon , let's finish taking a bath and then I can give you that afterwards.

-time skips-

We get out and I get into one of his shirts once again with a sports bra on and panties and he only gets in bed with no shirt but underwear and shorts. We sit and continue to talk and I slowly begin to fall asleep.

" oh yea , y/n sit up really quick you forgot."

" I forgot what?"

He gets up and goes in the closet and looking into his pants pocket and gets a long rectangular box and hands it over to me.

" Here , I used the money she owed me , um for you , so I hope you really enjoy it."

I open it up and there it was a gold beautiful chain but with no one else's but Dabi's name on it.

" DABI! it's soo pretty!! Thank you so much !!"

I hug him and give him a thousand kisses.

" I love you and don't ever forget it okay? Promise me pretty girl?"

I promise.

————————————————————————

HELLO GUYS!!

just wanted to thank you guys for 27k?&?!??!!

LIKE WTF DUDE🧍🏿‍♀️

but yes I want to apologize for not posting as much !! I will try my best to do better but this week will be a little difficult because I have testing , and once again I am a face to face learner going to high school but I WILL TRY MY VERY BEST JUST FOR YOU GUYS!!

I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS BTW I READ EVERYTHING!!

anyways , ty again guys this means so much to me :))

LOVE YOU ALL !! AHHB TY!!!!

Unknownsenpai !