17. date

WARNING
this story will involve many inappropriate behaviors
Read at your own Risk

{Dabi's POV}

I wake up this morning and rub my eyes. I thought to myself that last night was intense and I got to you know hear about y/n dark past which I would never expect from a very sweet innocent girl like her . Last time I checked she was sleeping on top of me and I was holding her but she's not in bed . I look to the right side , then I look to the left she's not there . I jump up in a rush I don't know why but I became worried . I looked in bathroom, not there , and then walk into out closet and there she is standing in one of my big hoodie . She turns around and smiles at me and I take a deep breath as she looks so cute as the entire hoodie covers her body down to her knees .

{ Readers POV}

I turn around and see Dabi staring at me but he looks a little worried I guess . I walk up to him and give him a warm hug and he gives me one back and kisses my forehead.

" Goodmorning babe , what's wrong ? Why did you look so worried ." I asked him . He hugged me tighter . " I was scared I guess. I woke up and seen you werent next to me and I was afraid that you had like left ."

I look up from the hug and give him a soft and gentle little kiss on his lips. " I will always be here and I'm not leaving you ." He kisses me back and we go back into a hug .

" So pretty girl what are you doing in the closet anyways ? by the way you look adorable as shit in my hoodie ." He smirks and laughs to himself. " Shut up idiot ! I was in the closet because today we are going on a date !" Dabi opens his eyes in surprise. " a date huh ? Okay well I'll go ahead and get some arrangements- "

I stop him midway by kissing him and I pull away. " No , I already got everything planned Mister. Now , I going to change and I have your clothes in the bathroom." I turn around to get changed and Dabi is still standing at the door of the closet . " Are you watching me ?!"

Dabi bites his lips , smirks and nods his head yes as he's admiring your body . As I'm still turned around he walks up behind me and lifts up my hoodie and now I'm standing there with just my panties and bra . He then kisses the back of my neck and nibbles on my shoulder. As he does so he unclips my bra and it slowly falls to the ground .

" Can I help you undress darling ?" He whispered in my ear .

I nod .

As the bra hits the floor he grips my breasts from behind and starts swirling his fingers around both nipples and I let out a soft moan . He then turns me around and we walk towards the mirror and he faces us both there and I can see my bare boobs and and his hands around my waist and then points at me in the mirror.

"You see that y/n, that's one sexy ass bitch right there , and she's mine and nobody else's ." I then look at him kissing down my neck in the mirror and all of a sudden he pushes my back down and now I'm bent over and my behind is directly on his person. He quickly looks in the mirror and pulls my hair back to look at him back through the reflection . To tease him a bit I move backwards up and down on his person and it begins to start bulging through his sweats. He leans his head back and groans and I had a good idea. I then sit up and pushes him out the door and lock it with no hesitation.

" Y/N! come onnn I wanted a little bit of you this morning please ! Just one round 1 promise ." I giggled on how bad he was begging .