21. don't leave

WARNING
this story will involve many inappropriate behaviors
Read at your own Risk..

It's been a total of 2 days I've been staying at this hotel. Not going to lie it has been pretty relaxing but depressing at the same time. Michu and I have been doing pretty well though. Dabi's giving me my space like he said he would. He texts me every now and then asking when I would be coming back or if I'm okay or if Michu is okay . I text him that we are but when he starts a conversation I just tend to ignore it . Today , I'm going somewhere with Uraraka. Froppy was going to come along but she said she's busy with something. Uraraka said it would be peaceful so dress very comfortable but cute at the same time . I get dressed , leave and drop Michu off at a doggy daycare for the time being and then go to my destination Uraraka sent me to follow.

-time skip-

I arrive at the destination and it looks like we are having a bit of a spa day . A smile appeared brightly over my face as she gets out of her car. I get out and she gives me the longest but most comforting hug that I haven't gotten in a long time. She rubs my back and pulls away.

" You okay sweetheart? You taking it easy ?" She asks . I take a deep breath and nod my head . " Yea , it's been tough I'll say but I'm glad I'm here with you right now ." She smiles and grabs my hand and we walk into the spa place.

As we enter it smells like pure lavender. I look around and see all of the woman layed back and relaxed and I just know this will be one of the best experience ever .

" Hi welcome girls ! Do you guys maybe have an appointment or are you guys just walking in ?" I look at Uraraka as she answers.

" Yes ma'am we have an appointment for 1:30 p.m. under the name Uraraka."

We sign in and get ready for one if he best days . I look to see what we have in plan and it looks like a back massage , foot massage , manicure and pedicure , facial and mud baths .
"Uraraka ! You did not have to do all of this !"
She shakes her head no and lightly tightens her grib in my hand . " y/n , you deserve a break and a chance to breathe so relax ! Plus you're my bestie ! Why not ?" I give her another hug and we were off .

-time skips-

I was having one of the best times of my life . I forgot about all the stress that I was dealing with and had amazing conversations with Uraraka . Now we are on the last activity which is the mud baths .

" So y/n I missed what exactly happened at the party , I was there but can you maybe explain just as a little bit of a refresher?"

I take a deep breath and explain.

" So throughout that entire day , I was shopping for him , I bought him a nice watch , a couple of hoodies and shirts . Just you know for a bit of a change as you can tell I got my hair cut and everything . I arrive at the house blah , blah , but when he comes in I put a little cute party hat on his head and said happy birthday. He literally looked me up and down and walked right passed me which was pretty messed up . We start to party and everything, taking shots and we're all having fun until everyone rushed into the pool that's when everything went downhill . He started yelling at me wondering why I wasn't talking to him all day and I was trying to tell him I didn't want to give away the surprise. He then told me that I maybe if I would you know stop running away like I did to my own family this wouldn't be happening."

Uraraka rubs my back for a bit of comfort.

" I then you know break down because it really hurt because I have a bad background with my family so after that I just basically yelled at him with all force and left. I went home , packed a few things , but left his gift there for him to keep and took Michu and I to a hotel ."

" A hotel ? y/n you're always welcomed in my home ! I may just live in an apartment for the time being but there's much room if you want to stay for a bit just tell me if you want !"

I then realized that I actually do have others who care about me and I'm not alone .

" You know y/n , you and Dabi are so perfect together. If I'm being honest, this is the first time in a long time that I've ever seen him actually happy . I think you've probably noticed but I don't think he's really opened up to you about it but Dabi has a fear of being alone . He's told us this before but I don't know why he has this fear . I think if you go back and talk it out with him everything will be just fine . Yes I understand it is hard sweetheart but Dabi is a lot to handle with anyways and everyone knows. So just believe in your relationship girl ! That man loves you , you just have to let him know you're not just any other girl to be played with ."

I'm sitting there listening to Uraraka and she's giving me some great advice on Dabi if I should go back or not . After all , I do love him . He's given me many things that I enjoy and gave me his all . We do have our ups and downs but nobody is perfect and that's what I have to get an understanding of .

" Thank you Uraraka! After this I think , I'm going to go back !" It may not been a smart choice but it's what helps me for who I am .

" I'll support your decision no matter what y/n! You know , you should go there now . I'm going to stay a bit longer for some alone time ."

" You sure ? I mean I could stay?" She shakes her head no.

" Go y/n , he's waiting for you ." I gave her one last hug , washed the mud off and put on clothes to check out and go towards Dabi's home.

-time skips-

I make it to his house. I begin to shake because I'm nervous for what may happen if he might hate me for barely texting him back but I have to face him. I open the door and it's an absolute mess. Tissues everywhere, empty beer cans and bottles , and I just know it won't be a good outcome . I slowly walk upstairs and I hear music coming from his room and it sounds like a bunch of slow and reverbed sad songs playing . I open the door and he isn't in bed. I look in the closet , and he's no where to be found . I keep walking and enter the bathroom and I was in shock . He was slump over in the bathtub and I drop all of my things and run over to him and start to shake him.

" DABI ,DABI , DABI !" Tears begin to roll down my face .

" PLEASE BABE , I'm h-here ! I'm not leaving you I won't ever leave you ! Please babe can you hear me ?"

I bend down in the bath tub to see if he has a heartbeat and I can hear it so I know he's alive .    I start panicking not knowing what to do so I turn the water on and sprayed cold water onto him so he could wake up . Then he starts to get a little bit of a movement in his fingers and I start to gain hope.

" Common baby please! I'm right here , I'm not going anywhere without you . I will never leave you !" I pick up his hand and get on my knees and start to cry . " Dabi , I love you , please common push through , I never meant to hurt you , please just understand. I won't ever leave you !"

" you promise ?" I quickly pick up my head and see Dabi has tears falling down his face and his puffy red eyes . I jump into the bathtub on top of him and start to kiss him and I lay on his chest for a bit crying and bawling my eyes out.

" I promise Dabi , I swear I will never lose contact or control of you , I love you babe."

He strokes my hair and my back and we sit there in the bathtub for a bit just to be with each other and provide each other with warmth . We both were in pain without each other and now that we have each other , we inseparable.

" y/n look at me ." I look up at him . He softly rubs the tears off my cheeks , kisses my forehead and says ..

please never leave me again .