26. drunk mess

WARNING
this story will involve many inappropriate behaviors
Read at your own Risk..

{Dabi's POV}

I take a look at y/n to see if she even noticed him staring which she didn't so she doesn't have to be involved but this is sickening how you can just do that . I'm tired of this shit. Suddenly the dude laughs at whatever y/n said and in the corner of my Eye , I can see that she looks over at this direction.

{Readers POV}

" I swear I could not remember anything the next day man ." Everyone starts laughing as I'm telling stories and drinking because I'm absolutely wasted. As I hear everyone laughing I turn around and see a strange man staring at me with it looks like he kind of has red wings ? I'm not sure but his bright yellow glasses are very blinding .

I then look to the side and see Dabi glaring at him. He's looking at him up and down and isn't taking his eye off and I can tell Dabi is jealous. I have to make this situation end before Dabi does something. I try my best to do it in the best way possible because I can barley hold my alcohol.

" hey uh *hiccups* sir with red shit coming out of your back." I point right at him and he starts laughing .

" ahaha , yes my little birdie?" He smirks and Dabi sits up and attempts to talk but I do it before.

" Ayo , I'm not you're little *hiccup* birdie you *hiccup* shit ball! I not yours at all and take your eyes off of *hiccup* you little p-p-perrrveee!"

He laughs it off and says something he shouldn't have said .

" Ahaha , sweet pea , well let me introduce myself first ... my name is hawks and how about you do me a favor shut that pretty little mouth of yours and suck my di- "

Right there is when all hell breaks loose .

" YOU BITCH!" Dabi then pull him out of the chair onto the ground and starts punching him right into his face and everywhere else . This Hawks guy then gets a chance to stand up and gets a few punches in to Dabi but Dabi makes a big recovery and knocks him out with one punch.

He then takes his shirt off and straddles on top and starts to choke him with one hand and and punches with the other .

" Don't you EVER disrespect a FUCKING WOMAN . ESPECIALLY my FUCKING GIRLFRIEND you shit !"

Dabi eventually gets pulled off by Bakugo and Todoroki and when I got the chance I spit on him and walk out.

When I make it out the doors everyone is standing there but Dabi .

" Where the hell did he go?"

Everyone point the opposite direction and Dabi's right there pacing back and forth. Angrier than usual.

" Ah fuck guys , dammit it's okay I'll get him, you guys can head home , I had fun today thank you guys !"

Bakugo gives me a hug .

" Please make sure to look out for that dumbass , he's already an idiot enough." I laugh and wave as they start to leave . I turn around still seeing Dabi pace back and forth back and forth . I start to walk down the sidewalk to calm him down but I get yanked into an alley .

"DABI !" I yelled and they covered my mouth.

{Dabi's POV}

" y/n?"
I turn around and look and she was nowhere to be found .

{Readers POV}
I open my eyes and there was hawks with a beaten face and all around.

" hey , where do you think you're going huh?"
He begins to put his hands underneath my dress and tears begin to fall down.

" No, no , no shhhh don't cry. I'll be taking good care of you tonight ."

I then bit his hand and he lets go of my mouth and I scream as loud as I can .

" DABI HELLLP!"

{Dabi's POV}

I run as fast as possible to my babies voice . I look down an alley and there she was crying and she runs into my arms and I hold her tight . I put her down and look around to see who was there and there was nobody to be found . I move out of the way and start looking everywhere. I move trash and trash cans still nobody to be found . I throw the keys at y/n.

" go get in the car y/n"

She denies .

" go get in the car y/n , now ."

She denies again .

" GO GET IN THE FUCKING CAR !"

She flinches .

" I'm sorry , just please listen and go ." She finally turns around and gets in the car.

{Readers POV}

I get into the car and my head is spinning . I'm still drunk and Dabi's walking around looking for this man when he's not even here .

I sat in the car for a good 20 minutes and he finally gave up and got into the car. He slams the car door and puts both hands onto the steering wheel and puts his head down on it as well. For some reason I'm filled with anger , maybe because I'm drunk or maybe because he yelled at me. I regret every I am about to do and always will .

" dabiii , *hiccups* why the fuck did you yell *hiccups* at me huh?" I grabbed onto the back of his head and he stayed silent. He started the car and began to drive.

" DABI ! answer *hiccup* me !"

" y/n your drunk , a lot has happened, can you please calm down I'm driving ."

I didn't care and didn't think . Yanked Dabi's arm from side to side and the car starts to swerve .

" Y/N STOP IT NOW! WERE GONNA-

- 9 minutes later -

I wake up and try to move but I'm in absolute pain . I take a look and the car is upside down . The first thing I do is call for Dabi .

" D-Dabi ? W-where are you- OH MY GOD DABI ARE YOU OKAY?"

He was unconscious blood dripping from his head .