16. trust

WARNING
this story will involve many inappropriate behaviors
Read at your own Risk..

TW: may contain upsetting figures , flashbacks of sexual assault , abuse , and self harm.
{readers POV}

We arrive at his house . He opens the door lets me in and closes it and all the lights are off .

" Mack , what's happening ?"

The lights then flash on and there everyone is .

" SURPRISE!!". All family was there and the first thing I did was smile and that smile quickly disappeared. Why did he do this ? Did he do this on purpose? He knows how my family and I are .

" We missed you y/n !"

I look around and see all these people and automatically start shaking . All I think about is Dabi. I take a few deep breaths and turn around to Mack .

" Mack thank you so much for today , I enjoyed everything and catching up but from this day forward please do not contact me ."

He looks at me confused . " Hey, hey , what happened I just wanted to surprise you because we all missed you." Then slowly a devilish smile comes across his face . " YOU KNOW what kind of people my family are and you WONDER why I MOVED OUT at 15! HOMELESS .. and this is what you surprise me for ?"I speed walk out of the door and it looks like my dad is running after me .

{Dabi's POV}

She's been in there for a while now I'm not sure if I should just ruin the shit or just wait . Hold on is that y/n ? Who the fuck is that man chasing her , and why the FUCK his he holding her by her shirt ? Nah fuck this shit I'm getting out.

{ Readers POV}

My dad catches up to me grabs me by my arms yanks me back and holds me against the wall by my shirt .

" look at this , look like we are back at old times huh ? We come here to visit you y/n and you run away once again. Why y/n why? Common do better my little angel."

He then slowly smells my neck and grips onto my boobs and tears stream down my face I try to scream but he uses his other hand to close my mouth.

" No no no my daughter , nobody will hear you so please shut the hell up for daddy please? It will only make it -

Someone then rushes from behind him and punches the shit out of the back of his head . I look and it's a person with a black hood on . I take it off and it's Dabi .

" DABI ! What are you doing here get up!"

Dabi continued to beat the shit out of him over and over again . I wanted to stop him but I couldn't I just cried because I had so much pain from when I was a child and finally seeing my revenge makes it all better . I then push Dabi off as hard as possible and I then get on top of my dad and choke the shit out of him as he turns to blue to purple .

" I TRUSTED YOU , YOU PIECE OF SHIT , you used me , you used my hair , my body , my INNOCENCE and now you want to surprise me?, I want you to ROT in hell . YOU WERE NEVER A FATHER ANYWAYS ."

{Dabi's POV}

Wait what ? That's her father ? I sat here and beat this man up thinking it was a stranger and it was her father . I'm listening to everything she's saying and I can't believe it . I can see it she's in pain. I've never seen her like this and she's getting worse. I have to stop her .