34. get the f*ck out

WARNING
this story will involve many inappropriate behaviors
Read at your own Risk..

"mom?"

No way possible this lady is standing at my door step right now. She looks at Dabi and looks down.

"May I come in ?"

I stand behind Dabi and look down at his hand to see that he's clenching it very hard and making a fist. I then open it up and hold his hand to let him know I am there for him.

"Why are you here?"

She took a deep breath.

" I just wanted to see how my son was doing and his girlfriend. Plus it's been a while."

He laughed .

"It's been a while huh mom? You don't want to see how I'm doing , you just came because you needed something don't you? Sure I'll tell you how I'm doing but you're not coming inside my house."

I rub his back as he talks.

"I am doing pretty good mom. Y/N , you're doing good too right ?"

He looks at me and I nod.

" Alright good , we don't need anything. We are fine. Now what do you possibly want?"

She looks up and there's tears in her eyes. She then rushes towards Dabi and hugs him. He opens his arms and doesn't know what to do with them. He looks up avoiding looking at his mom.

" Dabi I'm so, so, sorry ! Please , I want to reconnect with you and fix things , a-and have a good relationship a-and be there for your future."

" Mom , get off of me."

" No ! I carried you for I don't know how long and I cleaned you , I fed you."

" Mom get off of me."

"Dabi I protected you and I love you!"

"YOU DIDN'T DO SHIT MOM!"

He pushes her off and attempts to launch at her and I pull him back.

"DABI NO! calm down. Turn around , look at me."

He turned around and faced me and his face was filled with anger and I expected this.

" Look here Dabi. I understand you are upset , angry , mad , and you feel very fucked over but you cannot hit your mom. You're frustrated and mad but that's the last thing you need to do Dabi."

He ignores and tried to look away and I grabbed him by his chin and forced him to look at me.

"No , you're not going to ignore me. You will listen and stop acting like a kid."

He rolls his eyes. I look down at his hand and he's shaking.

"y/n you don't understand how the fuck I feel right now."

" DABI HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN? Everything that I had told you about my family and how they treated me wrong ? I do know how the fuck you feel Dabi so don't ignore it."