47. Feelin 22 : part 3

WARNING
this story will involve many inappropriate behaviors
Read at your own Risk..

"ALRIGHT ENOUGH KISSING !! ITS TIME TO PARTY !" Bakugo jumps on the kitchen counter with a bottle of soju. "Alright y/n , first bottle of the night , open wide !" I tilt my head back and he pours most of the soju into my mouth and close my mouth and consume it all at once.

"Whew ! T-that's pretty strong mhm!" I grab the rest of the bottle and held it in my hand and pulled Dabi. "Common , bottoms up." He looks at me and smirks. He opens his mouth and I pour it into his mouth.  "Goddamn , it's been a while." They all laughed and suddenly there was a ring to the door.

"Nope! Y/N don't answer that it's a surprise!!" Tsu runs to the door and answers it but I just turn around since it's my surprise. I then feel someone's hands covering my eyes but I could tell it was Dabi because of his staples. "What the hell are you guys doing ? I'm too tipsy for this right now."

I felt someone grab my hands. "Alright hold your hands side by side and open them like you're opening a book." Kirishima said. They slowly place it into my hands. I close it and feel around it and I can't believe it. No way. "Guys are you serious right now please be a joke!" I said. Dabi slowly removes his hands from my eyes and tells me to keep my eyes closed as He goes outside.

"Guys what are you doing !!?" I question them and there is no answer and then Deku says that I could finally open my eyes. I look down and it's car keys but not just any kind of car , it's literally my dream car. I run outside and see Dabi leaning on a Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat.

"This was the other gift I was talking about.. I mean it's not much but hope you like it." I run up and jump onto Dabi and he sweeps me off of my feet. "This is the best gift , LITERALLY!" I kiss him a thousand times all over his face. "You like it pretty girl hm? Go ahead look around." He puts me down and I look all around the car , tires , rims , windows everything. "GUYS EVERYONE IN I DONT CARE IF IT CANT FIT ALL OF US WE'RE GOING ON A TEST DRIVE !!" Everyone runs and get into the car. "Literally Todoroki you're taking up all the room scoot over." Bakugo shouts at him. Everyone closes the doors and a click my seat belt and start the car up.

"SHEESH , this car sounds so good!" Then I put it in drive and took off onto the night. I blasted Ghost Town by Kanye West with the windows down low and I felt absolutely free. "WHOOOOOHOOOO!!" Deku puts his head out the window and yells. After a good 10 minutes of driving around we stopped by the nearest gas station and Deku filled up the car while we all got more alcohol and snacks. As I'm looking at the candy isle I feel Dabi's arms wrapping all around me and kissing the back of my head to my neck.

"Stop , what are you doing ?" I laugh and he whispered in my ear. "y/n , I think I'm a bit kinda just a little bit drunk shhh don't say anything though..." I laughed once more and I grabbed his hand and we got our things and waited for everyone to get the the cash register to pay for everything.

"Is that all for you guys ?" Todoroki nods and being the good babysitter he is he pays for us all. We all go back to the car and head back home.

{ about 3 hours later }

Everyone has been drinking shots and just alcohol and eating back to back to back. I'm drunk , Kirishima is knocked out outside on the beach with Bakugo , Froppy is in the bathtub for some reason , Deku is in Michu's cage for I don't know what , Todoroki is the only normal one just laying down on the couch with a trash can beside him and then there Dabi and I.

"y/n .. this is the f-first time in a v-very long time I have EVER felt like this." He was leaned back on the kitchen counter and I walked right infront of him and held him by his cheeks. " I knoww but I let you this one time and it's the only time remember okay?" He nods and leans in and started to kiss me. The kiss intensified and moved his hands and pulled me in by my hips.

*Ding Dong*

I pull away and sigh. " Common pretty girl just ignore it , let go upstairs." He tried to kiss me again but the doorbell rings once more. "Wait let me just check." Dabi follows me to the door and I open and there she was Uraraka standing right there.

"Um hi guys ."

Dabi and I stood there speechless.

" Well um , since I know you don't want to see me , I caught a flight here and it's leaving tomorrow but I wanted to come and give you guys a proper apology." I turn around and look up at Dabi and he folds his arms and looks pissed. "Alright go ahead." He said.

"Oh okay , Um , I would like to take this time and fully on apologize on what I have done in the past and I know will forever affect your future . We can all agree that I was totally out of line of doing that to you Dabi and I am truly sorry and I am forever grateful for you introducing me into your amazing girlfriend."

Literally out of absolute nowhere Dabi inputs and says , " cough cough , fiancé , cough" I shove him in his stomach and nod at Uraraka to finish.

"Oh , um congratulations I didn't know , but I'll continue. I'm grateful for knowing you y/n and will forever remember the times we have spent together. I wish you two the best and everyone else. Also , happy birthday y/n , I did not forget and I also got you a present. I noticed you had a charm bracelet so here's a charm , it's a dog bone and it says Michu's name on it."

She gives me the gift and I still didn't know what to say. "T-thank you , very much." She nods and says her goodbye.

"Uraraka wait .." called out Dabi and she turns around. "It takes a lot of guts to even say this but I forgive you , but we still aren't going to be buddy buddy like we all used to be alright ?"

"Yes that's fine , as long as you guys forgive me I will be just fine." She smiles and waves and leaves. I shut the door closed and turned around to look at Dabi. "Well , that was unexpected." He shrugs his shoulders and seems not to care and he starts to walk upstairs. "Wait Dabi where are you going ?" I run upstairs right behind him and I shut the door behind me after entering the room.

"Now y/n let's continue what we started..."