6. the party

WARNING
this story will involve many inappropriate behaviors
Read at your own Risk ...

So Dabi drops me off back at my apartment to get myself settled and dressed for the party . I'm not sure how I should dress though. Dress casual but still look cute , or more of just being me and not giving a fuck ? Yea I like that option.

I pick out my outfit which is pretty cute I guess . I put on a little black skirt with knee high white socks along with my black and white converse. As my top I have a black corset type top and with a oversized black jacket. I put on bracelets , necklaces, rings , perfume and makeup and feel like I'm ready to go .

I'm getting ready to leave and then I hear a sudden knock at my door. Sounds like they are talking but I can't really hear them because they are very muffled .

" Common precious we got a big party to throw and I've been waiting in my car for about uhh 30 minutes now so if you can please hurry the fuck up !"

I open the door and Dabi is standing there. He looks me up and down and smirks but out his hand over his mouth to cover it up. He then furiously grabs me by my hair.

" Took you long enough huh ? I'm ready to go are you ?" I would have never imagine Dabi being this rude but it kind of turns me on in a way .

"Yes I am ready , let's go."

-time skips to party at his house-

When walking up to the door I was welcomed by todoroki who I didn't really expect to talk to be because he looks very quiet.

" welcome back y/n , drinks are in the cooler and yea enjoy yourself"

"thank you so much." I gave him a hug and pretty much kept it going . The music was really loud and I had pretty much known nobody there exactly.

" WASSUP y/n YOUR'E BACKKK , ARE YOU READY TO PARRTAAAYY??" Bakugo grabs me by my shoulders and is shaking me all over the place . I'm laughing out of control but pretty sure I'm going to have the time of my life .

" Ahaha , yes I'm ready ! But if you don't mind who are all these people here I'm not really sure who they are ?"

Bakugo's breath smells like strong alcohol and I can tell he's already been drinking a lot .

" YEA YEA , Okay so in the kitchen you got dumbass one and dumbass two which is kirishima and denki"

They wave at me as Bakugo is pointing at them.

" Over there dancing by the music is Mina , Jirou , and Uraraka"

They wave back aswell .

" And everyone else I don't know AHAHAH , ANYWAYS , READY TO TAKE SOME SHOTS Y/N??"

As everyone looks around me waiting for me to answer the song " NO BYSTANDERS" by Travis Scott begins to play. I look around me and scream

" OH HELL YEA"

Next thing I know I'm taking back to back shots with a dude with spiky red hair and yelling all over the place , then I'm dancing with Mina which really knows how to must a move . I keep seeing a tall large man with glasses and blueish black hair I can't really tell. I stopped him to have a conversation. I had to speak loudly over the music though.