35. The Watch

WARNING
this story will involve many inappropriate behaviors
Read at your own Risk..

As I'm brushing my teeth I hear the sound of the doorbell ringing.

" Y/N CAN YOU GET IT ? IM CLEANING MICHU OFF ."

" YEA I GOT IT!"

I run down stairs and slip on my slides. Unlock the door to see Bakugo, Kirishima,Deku and Todoroki standing in front of me.

"HEYYY Y/N HOW ARE YOU??"

I was welcomed with a huge bear hug from Bakugo and I began bursting with laughter. I missed this Bakugo and I'm very glad him and I were able to fix our friendship. He puts me down and walks inside.

"Wassup Y/N how you been ?"

Kiri gave me a hug as well.

"I've been good actually , taking it easy , common come in."

Then I get a hug from Todoroki and Deku who walk in with drinks and pizza boxes.

" Deku do you need help with that there?"

He shakes his head no and smiles.

"No thank you y/n , just show me where you want me to sit it down at ."

"Okay just sit it on the table in the living room since I guess that's where everyone will be sitting."

" Mkay Thanks!"

He walks over there and I close the door and turn around to see Dabi and Michu walking down the stairs.

"Sup guys , how you doin?" He welcomes everyone and I smile to see him doing better since earlier.

"Um it's only the boys here , where's everyone else ?" Dabi asked and Kiri informed him.

"Sadly they had to cancel out , sorry y/n but it looks like you're only going to be here with dudes !"

They all start laughing.

"It's okay I'll still have a good time with you all! Now let's eat I'm starving."

-15 minutes later-

We filled in everyone on what happened earlier that morning and they were shocked. Then Todoroki was coming onto something...

"So this lady , Dabi's Mother, pops out of absolutely nowhere right ?"

We shook our heads yes.

"Y/N and you said this is the same lady you seen at the jewelry store ?"

I nodded.

"You bought Dabi a watch right?"

"Yes I did , he doesn't have it on right now I believe cause he just took a shower."

"Go get it let me see it for a second."

Dabi looks confused and runs upstairs to go get the watch.