23. regrouping

WARNING
this story will involve many inappropriate behaviors
Read at your own Risk..

Could I really be pregnant? I'm not ready or prepared to have a child at all . Dabi is kneeling infront of me and is rubbing my head and looking into my eyes.

{ Dabi's POV}

Could she actually be pregnant? I mean we just had an event of things that just happened but I think she would be a great mother . Looking in her eyes , a could see a mini little girl running around or maybe a little boy causing trouble . I scratched her head to calm her down a bit and all I could do it just support my pretty girl.

" Okay let's do this babe , I'm going to go to maybe like a pharmacy store or some shit grab like 4 of those sticks what are they called pregnancy tests? okay those shits and we are going to see if you have a little alien inside of you , don't worry . I'll be back mkay ?"

I look her back in her eye and wipe the litte tear slowly falling down from her eye and kiss her on her forehead and I left .

- time skips-

I make it to the store and I go towards the medication isle . I look up and down the shelves and I don't have any idea what it is or what it looks like so I ask for help. I walk up to the counter where there is a girl there sitting on her phone. " uh excuse me ma'am could you help me find something?" She looks up , puts her phone down and drops down from her seat . " Hey cutie , what do you need ?" I back up as she starts to get closer but she doesn't stop so I just spill what needs to be heard .

" Ahaha yea , I need your help finding me one of those sticks that woman put up thier vaginas or something?" She starts laughing . " Sir , we don't sell those toys here" and she winks at me . " I believe they are called pregnancy tests." She backs up and takes a deep breath. " For who ?" I roll my eyes and fold my arms . " For my future wife you bitch so show me where the goddamn sticks are !" She hurries and finds the pregnancy tests , I then pay and then leave .

I make it back home to y/n still laying on the couch but looks like she's sleep. I pick her up and carry her all the way upstairs and changed her clothes and put her on one of my t-shirts which was really cute on her because it was baggy , anyways I tucked her in and got on the other side of her and held her tight and we both took a nap. We can find out if she's pregnant or not another day or later . I'm just glad she's okay.

{Readers POV}

I wake up to Dabi holding me close in bed . I peak over to see what time it was and it was around 8:30 p.m. Dabi and I had took a nap together but I don't remember when I got up here or when I changed. Maybe he did it for me . I tried to move around but Dabi pulled me in closer . " No , don't go , stay ." Dabi then sinks down and rest his head in my chest and adjusts himself. I look down and start to rub his head . " Dabi, I have to take the tests remember?" He groans because he's comfortable in his spot. " Ugh fineeee." He gets up and opens the box and two pregnancy sticks fall out.

He takes a long look at them and looks kind of curious. " Wait , babe , so you're telling me , you have to stick this up your vagina ?" I couldn't help myself but laugh . It was too funny . " What the fuck are you laughing at I'm serious !!" I calm down and take a deep breath. " No Dabi , you pee on it that's all." He looks at it and takes a deep breath and decides to speak . " Thank god because if you can barely take me what makes you think you could take this ?" I gasped . What a little bitch thinking that he had jokes now . He smirks and starts laughing . " I'm kidding babe , common get your ass in the bathroom and just pee on the god damn stick."