48. Finally 22

WARNING
this story will involve many inappropriate behaviors
Read at your own Risk..

"now lets finish what we started"

Dabi smirks back at me and i close the door behind me. I quickly walk over to him and get on top of him and we bag an to make out. He feels all over my body and I grind on top of him.

"Wait , Dabi what about everyone else downstairs?" I asked. "It doesn't matter , if they hear they hear but right now y/n , I can't stop myself." He flips me over and he is now on top. He takes off her shirt and I take off mine too.  He helps me take off my bra and throws it to the side.

"You remember the safe word correct ?" Dabi asked which I was surprised because if they safe word is involved I just know this will not be easy. I nodded and he continued. Dabi leaned down and kissed down my neck and left evidence of bite marks all down my chest. Dabi grasps my breasts and gave my nipples a tight pinch.

"Seems like you're a bit sensitive here huh?" He leans down and sucks on my breasts and bites onto my nipples. "Mhm" I moaned and grabbed onto his hair. He then moved down my stomach kisses every bit there is.

"Alright pretty girl , common take those pants off for me." I unbuttoned them and take them off and Dabi forcefully pushes my legs open and my private exposed. He spits on me and inserts 2 of his fingers. "aww baby you're already soaking wet , just how I like it." He speeds up and slows the pace back down. He finally lays flat and moves his tongue all on me.

"aww fuck Dabi yes!" I can't control my emotions and how I feel. He doesn't lay down for long though. He quickly sits back up and flips me back over and smacks my ass very harsh. "Arch that back for me , there we go , that's my pretty girl." His hands trace my back and back to my behind and he smacks my ass once more.

"Beg that you want it."

What the fuck did he just say ... this man wants me to beg that I want his dick? Well I have no other choice but to at this point. "Please , give it to me." He smacks my ass again. "I can't hear you , say it again." My body shivers and gains chills all over. "Dabi , please , give it to me please." He grasps my ass and I can feel the tip of him slowly entering inside of me. "okay now breathe baby , breathe." He enters me and it's going very deep inside of me.

"Mhmm fuck Dabi , t-to d-deep ugh!" He pushes my head down in the pillow and rams right into me and leans forward and says , "Pretty girl , there's no such thing as too deep with me."

Dabi begins to move in and out over and over again and it hurts but feels so fucking good how rough he is with me right now. The only reason why he could be like this is because how drunk he is and he hasn't had any in a while and now I remember why.

"You feel so fucking good baby , fuuuck." I lift my head to breathe and without noticing I moaned really loudly forgetting we still have people downstairs and I cover my mouth. Dabi grabs them from behind me and pulls me up.

"no , no , no , let me hear your voice." He hits my walls even harder and I can't help my moan very loudly and uncontrollably. He throws me back down and flips me over and kisses me and bites my lip. He lifts my legs and goes at it again but not only he does that , he stared deep into my eyes. I stared right back at him and gave him the same energy. "you like it hm pretty girl." I nod my head and he slaps me. " I need you to answer , no nodding or shaking head understanding? Now , do you like it pretty girl?" He goes harder each time and he gives me a hard time to even respond back. "Y-yes Dabi ! Yes I l-like it , harder please."

He sits up and pulls me by my arm to the side of the bed and bends me over to where I'm standing up but upper body in bent over into the bed. Dabi stands up behind me and enters it in once again but pulls my head up by my hair. "Oh fuck , Dabi!" I felt the tingly sensation all throughout my body and my legs began to tremble. " Mhmm Dabi , I'm gonna cum!" He doesn't stop and keeps going on and on and I came all over him. My legs tremble and I fall onto the ground. "Dabi , I can't anymore , let's take a break." He looks down at me and takes a deep breath before he squats down.

"y/n ... get up." He looks me dead in my eye but shake my head no and look away. Dabi slaps me right in my face and move my chin his way. "What did I say about the head shaking hm?" I shrugged my shoulders and looked away once again. "alright up you go." Dabi then picks me up from under my arm pits and pins me up against the wall and I wrap my legs around him. "Reminds me of good old times hm? Remember our first day together we were in the position." He slowly enters in side me and my legs jump up and down.

"Ohh- ahhh fuck!" He goes harder and harder it feels everytime. "Common baby , take it for me take it." I lean my head back against the wall and endure all of the pain. "Dabi s-slow down please , I'm gonna cum again!" He doesn't obey me , instead he put me down on the floor and I sit on my knees. He grabs my head and bobs it all over his cock. "Ahh fuck , your mouth is so wet baby." I used my hands for support and to breathe and go back down onto him. He moves me off once again and demands me to get onto the bed.

"Open your legs ." I opened them and without hesitation he pounded so aggressively inside of me. "I'm gonna cum alright ? Then , you cum with me." I said yes and he went faster and we both came together. He leans down and kisses me on my forehead , cheeks , then lips once more.

"Seems like you sobered up hm?" I asked and he nodded him head. "Yea , sorry if I was a bit too reckless but I couldn't handle myself , let's just sleep , we'll wash up in the morning." He kisses me once more and the both of us fall asleep.

The next morning

{Deku's POV}

"Ahhh what the fuck?" I scratched my head and see myself waking up in Michu's dog cage for some reason? I open it and give myself a big stretch and see everyone still knocked out everywhere in the house and then I remembered, it's Y/N's BIRTHDAY!! I run upstairs and bang on their door.

"WAKE UP WAKE UP , COMMON GUYS LET GO HAVE SOME FUN!" Sadly there way no answer so I rushed to go get everyone else up so we could wake the two up all together.

"Alright Bakugo , you open the door alright and we sneak in turn on the light and Kiri you yank the blanket it off alright ?" Everyone agrees with the plan. Bakugo slowly opens the door and i motion the numbers on my hand for when to yell.

"Alright guys 3 , 2 , 1 , SURPRISE- AHHHHH WHAT THE FUCCK?!vv" Bakugo yelled as Kirishima yanked the blanket away.

"THEY ARE NAKED , CODE RED NAKED COUPLE!" Froppy yelled. Suddenly Dabi rubbed his eyes and sat up and saw us all standing there. He seemed a bit confused. He looked down and realized and he pulled y/n and himself on the opposite side of the bed and we all ran out.

{Dabi's POV}

"Ouch , Dabi why are we on the floor ?" I shake my head and pat her head back to sleep. "Don't worry about it just go back to sleep."

—————————————————————————

HELLO EVERYONE!!

it's great to be back guys !! I feel well recovered and feel good with purpose , even thought the chapter I had to write was literally an entire s3x scene LMAOOO but glad to be back guys !! <3  so there will be a schedule for when I will post stories , it will be every Monday and Thursday !! so you know when the stories will be updated!! LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!