Peral Harbor Sequel

Hornet's (Azur Lanes) POV

It's February of the new year now and everyone is on their toes due to the report from the small fleet of ships that came back and told them that the Abyssal's have new players on the high seas working with them. Because of this more patrols around all islands in the pacific have tripled due to the small information and images we gave this world about our threat to our world. Yet again the Big Four had come back for another signing in Hawaii since a simple signing with just the Japanese forces doesn't make us allies to the other countries. So when we arrived they noticed that a large tent has been set onboard my sister enterprise flight deck. The four leaders of Azur lane quickly stopped before doing a very big leap or in Yorktown's case getting to a pulley system between her ship and Enterprises ship. Once everyone was accounted for the meeting/signing of the treaty had started. It was nothing very important just some introductions and discussions on the two enemies that joined forces to try and overwhelm one world before doing the same to the other. Once the signing was over the Big Four wanted to stay for a while and allow tourist to board their ships while they were asked questions by the news media.

Hornet (Azur lane): "So dear sister, how does it feel to show your face on t.v.? I bet that it was awesome."

Yorktown (Azur lane): "Come now Hornet, it is nothing out of the ordinary. I've done it a lot of times back in our world and it's the same questions I answer."

Hornet (Azur lane): "Well, I guess. But, I'm sure you were racking your brain along with the others of how our enemies have survived the attack from our sister I'm sure."

Yorktown (Azur lane): "Yes indeed. I fear that terrible deeds will happen on these islands from our adversaries."

Alabama (Azur lane): "Since when did Illustrious come on this journey talking about nonsense?"

Hornet (Azur lane): *jumps* "EEP! Jesus Alabama, don't do that again! Besides, the talking you call nonsense had made us learn what happens when you don't believe it."

Alabama: "Alright, jeez relax before your boilers combust. It's not like the enemy will be stupid and try and pull another sequel to"

She was cut off when sirens started going off and a loudspeaker started telling everyone to take cover as tourists on the boats were being quickly getting off the ships as the first wave of both Siren and Abyssal planes were heard soaring through the sky before a big black cloud could be seen racing down from the heavens before whistling of bombs could be heard then splashing and explosions happened that surrounded both Arizona's and the memorial. Gunfire was next as bullets from both ships and aircraft were heard as one trail try and do some damage to the ones who fired. The first wave of enemy aircraft was taken down with a few stragglers that were badly damaged. Without thing, I took this a chance to send my squadron of  Wildcats in the air with my sisters not far behind on launching their planes. The second wave came with more bombers and torpedo bombers. But this time we were ready for it and the planes made quick work of the fighter escorts while the ships were blasting away the bombers and torpedo bombs out of the sky.

Hornet (Azur lane): "Alabama! I'm blaming you for not believing in the nonsense that my sister and Illustrious believe in."

Alabama (Azur lane): "This is not my fault, I blame it on timing and coincidence that they will attack at the time."

Enterprise (Azur Lane): Enough bickering you two. Now Bismark, there are a few enemy ships that are trying to close us off from the mouth of the harbor. Leave no evidence that any were trying to invade this place."

Bismark (Azur Lane): "With Pleasure. Laffey, Javelin, Ayanami, and Z-23, on me."

Johnston (Kancolle): Arizona's, are you guys alright? Are you hurt by any chance?"