(A/N) Help

Hello everybody, hope you all got your vaccinations during this pandemic.

I wanted to update you all in saying that this book is starting to meet its end and I'll be posting four more parts of the story before completing it. After that, all that you will read after will be the OVA's of the story. Until that happens I need your guy's ideas for something.

I'm in need of your guy's help in thinking of a hero codename for my character in a new book I'm making featuring Marvel Future Avengers (Good anime, check it out on Disney+). If you have good ideas for a name comment on this section as I want good ones that Marvel hasn't taken yet. Please put a reply in saying that I vote for this code name to the person suggesting it as I'll give details now.

This girl comes from a military background and is a top-honor student from M.I.T (Like Tony Stark). She has the War Machine suit of armor where she got from James Rhodes before she upgrades the suit and makes it better than Iron man or War Machine. What codename should it be? I want something military and heroic but give me your own opinion of a codename as well, please.

Thank you for any feedback and enjoy your day 😉 Goodbye. GhostKnight out PEACE!!!