Plan of the day

8:00 AM

(Mutsuki's (Kancolle) POV)
I started to wake up from another good slumber in my bed at Truck island. When I was under the covers I always felt like I was the embrace of my sister Kisaragi because the blanket was that soft to compare it to. Though when opened my eyes I wasn't expecting what I was expecting. When I was fully awake I noticed that my blanket didn't seem what it seems to be. Usually, the blanket will be nice and smooth when I put my hand on it at the start of the day, not having multiple looking bumps that look like hills have been landscaped overnight. As I was processing what's under my blanket I heard the door open slowly to reveal Kaga (Azur lane) popping her head in to see my bed.

Kaga (Azur lane): "My my, it seems that they really took a liking to you."

Mutsuki (Kancolle): "What do you mean by that?"

Kaga (Azur lane): "I'll show you."

She then lifted the blanket up to show me a surprise that is cute and heartwarming. What was under my blanket was the Mutsuki sisters (Azur lane) all huddled together by my legs adoring happy faces making me think that they're having a wonderful dream.

Mutsuki (Kancolle): "This is the cutest sight I have ever seen."

Kaga (Azur lane): "I know right? I was the same exact position as you are right now when I woke up one time."

Mutsuki (Azur lane): "So long does it take for them to wake up?"

Kaga (Azur lane): "Well it takes some time. Sometimes they skip breakfast with the ones they're sleeping with. The one thing you don't want to do wake them all at once."

Mutsuki (Kancolle): "What happens if that happe-a..A...Achoo!"

As if by magic after my sneezing all of the sisters started to wake up with low growing sounds coming from their throats as their messy hair covered their eyes as they looked at the two of us with emotionless expressions on their faces. I started to get a little scared after this as I can see Kaga (Azur lane) get frightened by the sudden mood change of them.

Mutsuki (Kancolle): "So...what's going to happen-"

Mutsuki sisters (Azur lane): *roars and attacks the two*

Technical difficulties. Please be distracted by this:

(Not mine, got it from Pinterest

(Not mine, got it from Pinterest.com)

Now back to our story

8:20 AM

3rd POV

After another wonderful sleep that almost every ship girlhood with their room mates, everyone were all at the dining room eating breakfast For another probably uneventful day that may come. Well almost everyone.

Washington: Hey Akagi (Azur Lane), where's your sister? It's not like her to be late to breakfast."

Fubuki (Kancolle): "Now that you mention it, Mutuski (Kancolle) isn't here either."