Show-Down

Dragon fleet

Location: Middle of the Pacific between the Midway Atoll and Wake Island (27° 12'44.5"N 168° 27'45.2"E)

Ingrahm POV

We are currently halfway through our journey, having taken a small break at Truk Island where we met a few of the ship girls stationed there. We got back to our task and were sailing smoothly across the water. Everything was going swimmingly until we started noticing the ever-approaching mist that was starting to creep up all around us. Starting to have a bad feeling of the supposed mist New Jersey had phoned ahead and warned the fleet at Pearl that a heavy mist is rolling in and having a hunch that it will be the starter of the main course battle. After transmission, she ordered us in a tighter formation of our dragon formation.

Mullany: "So what are we thinking on what we are facing here guys?"

Independence: "Well we know that we are facing both the Sirens and their new allies are wanting the same idea, but exactly how much firepower do you think there packing ever since the last encounter?"

Bosie: "I'm guessing that it will be two large forces from each side of the alliance and just wanting to wear down us."

San Francisco: "Oh please, if that was their plan then they should know who they're facing. It will be facing one of the most ferocious fleets sailing the sea!"

???: "Is that so then? Well, you don't mind if we test that statement then right?"

All of us stopped dead in the water and looked to where the voice was last heard. What we saw were glowing lights of blue, yellow, and red shining through the mist.  Then, as quickly as it appeared, the mist had disappeared and it revealed a very large fleet of both Sirens and Abyssal's of all different types. Floating above them were three sirens that are always watching the conflict and seeing if they can approve, the always cray one Purifier, Miss octopus lady herself Observer Alpha, and the battleship who always start with a bang Tester Beta.

New Jersey: " Great, this is just what we need. Just the three of you to ruin our day."

Observer Alpha: "What's the matter Black Dragon? Aren't you happy to see us?"

Minneapolis: I'd rather fight a bear with my hands rather than see you again."

Purifier: "Aw, you are no fun. Don't worry we'll be having fun in no time."

Independence: "Something tells me that this isn't the real armada. Your planning something, aren't you?"

Purifier: "Why would we tell you? It won't be a surprise for your friends who can't match the fleet we have created."

Tester Beta: "We're just here to find some entertainment while our hosts have fun."

Mullany: "We're going to stop you guys. You can never win even with new friends."

Observer Alpha: "Oh? Do you think this will be the same as our previous encounters? We now can have real fun knowing we have actual comrades who understand our point of view and is willing to mass-produce our top-of-the-line ships."

Reno: "Wait, top of the line? Don't you dare tell me!"

Purifier: *Laughs* "You will be correct. We can mass produce the Orochi tenfold now and there's nothing that can stop us now!"

Observer Alpha: "Now that you know what our plan is, you might as well surrender yourself to us and we might show mercy to you."

Reno: "Like we will ever surrender to the likes of you people." *activates wrist lasers*