Final

Unicorn's POV
Well, I was currently under a Sakura tree with Nagato on the Azur Lane base having some time alone together when we started hearing rapid footsteps getting louder. We looked up to see that it was Queen Elizabeth's maid Sheffield who looked like she had something important since that the girl will only run when something has happened with one of the task forces when they are deployed. We then watched her come running up to us but something was different about the way they were running.

Nagato: "Hmm, something must have happened since her running is different."

Unicorn: "It's probably something you need to do since any problems are dealt with the big four."

Nagato: "Indeed they are."

I put my head on her lap as Sheffield came up to us before bringing out a folder to give to Nagato. 

Sheffield: "I apologize to disturb you and Unicorn's private time Lady Nagato, but we received a transmission from Miss Helena. It's about the recent events that have happened with the Sirens and Abyssals."

Nagato: "It must some news if her Majesty sent you to deliver me some news."

Sheffield: "You will be surprised and satisfied with this report from them."

I couldn't see as Nagato opened the folder and bring out an official paper before a minute of her reading it silently. I suddenly felt her body flinch as she reread the message again. She gave me a head pat for me to sit up and read what's on the paper. I looked at the message and read it. It said "Engaged in battle suffered multiple Allied ships critically injured. All enemy ships destroyed, main threats permanently destroyed."

Unicorn: "Oh my god, so this means that the Sirens are really now destroyed right?"

Sheffield: "Indeed, It was also reported that that the Sirens technology mixed with its ally's technology that made a ship more advanced than the Orochi has also been destroyed by Enterprise and the otherworldly special destroyer Fubuki."

Nagato: "Interesting, so does this mean that we won't be seeing our adversaries anymore?"

Sheffield: "That will be correct. Although, King George V will send task forces to sail where the Sirens had frequent here. Only then will she declare that they are in fact no more."

Unicorn: "Are there to be a celebration held for this news?"

Sheffield: "Yes, thanks to video footage that was being shot by the members of the Dragon fleet we will be able to truly say that of enemies are indeed dead."

Nagato: "Will the celebration be held at?"

Sheffield: "It will be held on our allies' world on Truk Atoll, all of the big four and others here are invited to come and celebrate."

Unicorn: "That sounds like a lovely idea, doesn't Nagato?"

Nagato: "Indeed it does my love, nothing but a nice place to celebrate with each other after a decisive victory."

Sheffield: "Shall I inform lady Illustrious about the sexual activity you'll be having there?"

Nagato: "Stop trying to pry into our personal life you BAKA! Shouldn't you be going back to Elisabeth by now?!"

Sheffield: "As a matter of fact, I do. Please excuse me, I'll be sure to remind lady Illustrious to bring some rope for your Unicorn lady Nagato."

I watch as Sheffield turned and walked away leaving me with a very red face and angry Tsundere whose name is Nagato. Deciding not to see my girlfriend angrily blow up I quickly gave a quick peck on the lips before sitting in her lap with her head on my chest. I smoothly petted her head as she started motorboating my breasts. Once she calmed down I pulled her head up and kissed her on the lips as sakura petals were falling down and some landed in my hair. Pulling out of the kiss Nagato has presented a beautiful sight of me wearing my favorite purple kimono, U-chan in my lap, and a shower of Sakura petals falling all around me with some stuck in my flowing hair.