Reformation and Shopping

Arizona (Azur lane) POV

It's been now three days since the attack and the harbor and it's back to working order and my counterparts ship was repaired. The Admiral and the rest of high command on Hawaii along with the big four were now plotting a plan to strike back with intel from recon ships and submarines. The plan so far was to send in a strike team consisting of mainly battleships and careers with a destroyer escort around them to attack an island known as EP which was so far the newest island to be occupied. However, since we were introduced into this world the other countries besides America and Japan wanted to see us in fun so half of the fleet will be new faces coming from different countries. As of right now, our ship power has lower to just the Pearl Harbor fleet still remained for now until a swap will happen the next day, and their preparing to go back stateside and a new fleet will take their place. Several other ships left already to return back to Truk island including Hinata. What's left in Pearl was me and my sister, the Yorktown's, Alabama, the four starters, Vestal, Hamann, and Honolulu. Also who stayed was Fubuki (Kancolle), Mutsuki (Kancolle), Yamato (Kancolle), the Kongou sisters (Kancolle), and Akagi (Kancolle).

Arizona (Azur Lane): "So this might be the last time we'll meet each other?"

Arizona (Kancolle): "Could be, but don't hold me on that. I'm sure we'll get to see each other again. Maybe next time I can bring my Pennsylvania along."

Arizona (Azur Lane): "How about the three of us get some time with each other since it's your last day here before going back?"

Arizona (Kancolle); "Sure, sounds like a good idea. Where's your sister anyway?"

Arizona (Azur lane): "She finishing up some paperwork right now. We can hang out after."

Pennsylvania (Azur Lane): *suddenly appears* "All ready done so what are we doing?"

Arizona (Azur Lane): "EEK! Sis don't do that, it's not funny!"

Pennsylvania (Azur Lane): "Sorry, anyways what should we do if on this day?"

Arizona (Kancolle): "We can go to Pearl ridge. They have a lot of nice stores there to shop through. Especially this place called MiniQ."

Arizona (Azur Lane): How are we getting there though? What you own a car or something?"

Arizona (Kancolle): "There's a minivan that is owned specifically for us at every base we are stationed at across the coast of America. We'll be the van here to travel around in."

"Pennsylvania (Azur Lane): "Alright then let me tell Yorktown and we'll be on our way."

Yorktown (Azur lane) POV

Yorktown: "I see, well be sure to be back before the sunsets. The others are planing on a big dinner before the send-off. Also, wear some civilian clothes before you leave."

(A/N: You can imagine what they are wearing.)

Pennsylvania (Azur lane): "Understood, we'll be back before you know it."

I watched as the battleship girl walked off before going back to the book I'm reading about a platoon of rangers behind German lines with the mission of sabotaging a top-secret weapon with the help of P.O.W's. It was a really interesting book to read for someone like me who likes to read about battles in Europe. As I was locked in the book I didn't notice that my assistant and cute kitty was behind me before Vestal tapped my shoulder. It made me yelp and jump in my wheelchair before calming down and giving them a pout.

Yorktown: "That was rude Vestal, why did you do it for?"

Vestal: "Sorry but I wanted to tell you that we the four are needed back at our base to answer questions to calm down the public. We need to be back as soon as possible."