The joint sortie

(Laffey's POV)
It took about two days of talking from the higher ups of Azur lane and the district of how to share supplies and how to maintain more girls since we will be assisting them with their enemy. During that time the expedition fleet was greeted by other shipgirls of the district like the ship idol Naka, the one eye sword wielder Tenryuu, the second ship of the Yamato sisters Musashi, and radio girl Ooyodo. When the higher-ups came to their final decision and have announced that an alliance will be formed the district decided to throw a party to celebrate this Coalition. Currently I was doing a good cleaning of Z-23 ship while she was sleeping in due to having a little bit too much to drink which is weird since I'm the one who drinks too much. As I was finishing up moping Z's deck I saw her walking up to me with her hair messy and her night wear all wrinkled up.

Z-23: "Ow my head. Where am I?"

Laffey: "Don't you remember Z you got drunk and I had to take you back to the ship."

Z-23: "Oh, right. At least nothing else happened."

Laffey: "You then overpowered me on your bed as I was trying to get your night wear on and grinded on my body for thirty minutes before you passed out."

Z-23: "Aw scheisse wat is wrong with me?"

Prinz Eugen: "I must admit I never have heard you scream like that in ages Z"

Z-23: "Prinz Eugen! When did you get here?"

Prinz Eugen: "About five minutes ago. It truly was a sound to hear Z-23."

Z-23: "Shut up it's not funny."

Laffey: "Come on Z you know that she's just kidding."

Prinz Eugen: "Anyway I came because I'm on babysitting watch for the others since they're mostly still asleep from the party. The little squad and the beaver squad asked that they want to got to have a dip at some place called truk island. Since Yamato and her sister lives their and needs and escort back I was wondering if you two where interested."

Laffey: "Did you ask anyone else to come?"

Prinz Eugen: "I asked Honolulu, Ark Royal, Hornet Akagi (Azur lane),the Kongou sisters, Amagi, Javelin, Ayanami, and a few more so far and all said yes. Others from the district also decided to come a well."

Laffey: "Why does it sound like there is a little something else that we must do?"

Prinz Eugen: "Well their will be a large supply run to Truk island to resupply it."

Laffey: "Ah great this'll be fun, I'm in."

Z-23: "Why not. Now if you would excuse me I must get change before our departure."

Prinz Eugen: "Don't worry it won't begin until this late afternoon. Let's get some breakfast."

Z-23: "Alright I'll get ready."

Laffey: "Make sure not to drink before our sortie. I don't want the youngsters to get nightmares about you."

Z-23: *glares* "I hate you."

Laffey: "Yet your dating me. So anyway Prinz, exactly how big will this resupply run be?"

Prinz Eugen: "Well from what I could find out myself it will consist of ten barges full of supplies and it appears that it will be a one run skirmish."

Laffey: "Well, this will be one hell of a fight then if we run into those Abyssals. Really need some fire power."

Prinz Eugen: "That's why we're here. Come on, Z can catch up along the way."

Laffey: "Alright, lead the way then."

(Kongou's (Azur lane) POV)
I was starting to wake up on board my ship once I heard a noise of what seemed like either yelling or laughing but I couldn't tell since me, Haruna, and Kirishima had a little too much to drink and eat while Hiei being a good mother watch over Hiei-chan and the kids like the other mother's (except Akagi or Cleaveland). When my eyes started to see clearly I can hear metal clashing and water splashing. When I got to the deck from my sleeping room see Hiei and Hiei-chan doing some training on the water on the starboard side of my ship which was facing to the  ocean while the Kongou sisters (Kancolle) were watching on the docks as they were in awe of the two going at it and more so when they were firing off live rounds at each other. It would have appeared that they're doing their daily training of their every morning routine. The duel was over when Hiei-chan slipped and fell on her back as Hiei placed her blade on her chest. Hiei-chan sighed and was helped back up by her mom and was brought back to their birth where I was now standing at.