The introductions

(Zuikaku's Azure lane POV)
We were fourty five minutes into our expedition on the other side of the gate and made contact with another fleet of ship girls that call themselves mobile unit five and another thing I found my own self in this dimension. We are currently traveling to mobile unit five's base with my ship, Hood's ship and Tirpitz ship on the water with everyone else surrounding us to keep us safe. All of the members of mobile unit five were currently on my flight deck as I was getting ready to fly one of my zero fighters.

Zuikaku (Kancolle): "I still can't believe it. I get to see myself before I was turned into a human."

Zuikaku (Azure lane): "Well believe it. You still have those feelings during the war?"

Zuikaku (Kancolle): "No not much. I just still can't believe that you are United with the Navy that sunk us."

Zuikaku (Azur lane): "It's in the past now. So the only logical thing to do if your resurrected in the future is to let go and move forward."

Fubuki (Kancolle): "Speaking of which, is there like other ship girls in your world that have the same name as us?"

Zuikaku (Azur lane): "Yes indeed. There are more of us in the Sakura Empire if there is any ship girls at your base like ours.

Oicchi: "Well there's only girls like you so I won't be surprised if you or any other Japanese girl gets more attention."

Laffey: "Are you saying that we aren't that interesting?"

Mobile unit five: "AHH!! WHEN DID YOU GET HERE!?!?

Laffey: "About three minutes ago. Me and Z23 were getting a little hungry so I thought we could have a little snack." *shows them a bag full of snacks and drinks*

Zuikaku (Azur lane): Alright everyone Scot plane ready so clear the landing strip. She's gonna come to life."

As they all ran to any side of the ship I stepped back and summoned a cross that glowed which then made the Zero fighter start up and sped down the strip and took off away from us. After it took off Z23 jumped into my ship.

Z23: "Looks like your sending out a reconnaissance plane. My I ask why?"

Zuikaku (Azur lane): "It's to tell them that we are close. *Looks to Fubuki (Kancolle)* Did you radio in to your base?"

Fubuki (Kancolle): "I did and our secretary said she will be there to welcome you."

Laffey: "Who is the secretary anyway may I can ask?"

Fubuki (Kancolle): "Our secretary is Nagato and her sister Mutsu."

Z23: "That is definitely different compared to our Nagato and Mutsu. Nagato is one of the four commander's in Azur lane and Mutsu is the secretary.

Kaga: "You just said one of the four. Who are the other three then?"

Laffey: "Well there's Eagle Unions commander Yorktown, Royal Navy commander King George V and there's Iron Bloods commander Bismark."

Kitakami: "So it seems that you really are all allies in your own world. Quite surprised that you deal with each other."

Z23: Well we didn't get kind in the beginning. For example Zuikaku (azur lane) here would constantly fight Enterprise every time they see each other. You should have seen it clothes ripped apart, bruises on their body's and don't get me started with the moans."

Zuikaku (Azur lane): *blushes hard* "I thought we agreed to not have this conversation about-"

Fubuki (Kancolle): "We are on approach to the base. So might not want to get into an argument now."