Fireworks and Truk island

(Hello everyone here's the next chapter. But before that I've realized of that Akagi is technically a sister of the Amagi class battlecruisers so yeah...enjoy)

(Enterprise's POV)
From the trajectory of our fleets position and the direction that Fubuki (Kancolle) was giving us we should be at truk island in about fifty minutes. I was sitting on one of my Hellcat fighters that was in the hangar room where I was looking at the map that Nagato (Kancolle) has given to me since I was one of the two flagships on this mission. The other flag ship was Fubuki (Kancolle) who was taking the role of flag ship since it was a day and a half journey. It was not even ten minutes and our radars suddenly picked up movement form the enemy and our first sortie fight with them. But for right now things seem to be quiet for the moment. That was until I heard a loud explosion that shook my ship. So I ran to the front elevator and went to see what has happened. When I got to the flight deck I saw a big cloud of smoke coming from where Fubuki (Kancolle) was at. When the smoke cleared I saw that her body was now floating on the ocean surface with clear signs of injuries on her and her equipment.

Enterprise: "What in the name of warships just happened?!?!"

Fubuki (Azur lane): "We don't know! We were just cruising as usual and then all of a sudden Fubuki (Kancolle) here got shot from who knows where!

Enterprise: "How is she the? Is she still alive?

Mutsuki (Kancolle): "Hai she is still breathing, she has some big cuts on her and she can't fight any more. Her rigging is not repairable on the water."

Enterprise: "Okay, Yuudachi (Azur lane) bring her to me. I'll take her for medical attention on my ship."

Yuudachi (Azur lane): "You got it Big E"

As Yuudachi (Azur lane) was making her way to me I made myself ready with a pulley system with a basket being lowered down as I see Yuudachi (Azur lane) carrying a wounded Fubuki (Kancolle) to the basket. As soon as the injured destroyer was on it I pulled slowly for her own safety. When the basket reached the top I got her out gently out of the basket and laid the destroyers body on the flight deck and her head on her lap.

Enterprise: "What the hell happened to you?"

I decided to take her to the medical bay for treatment on those injuries on her body. I picked her up bridal style and walked towards the center elevator. As soon as I stopped walking I could see her eyes starting to slowly open up.

Fubuki (Kancolle): "Huh? Where am I? What happened?"

Enterprise: "Hey flagship, you got yourself shot by the enemy. You alright?

Fubuki (Kancolle): "Hai, I'm fine but where are we exactly?"

Enterprise: "Well now we're on my ship and I'm taking you for medical treatment."

Fubuki (Kancolle): "What about the others? Will they be okay since your taking care of me?"

Enterprise: "Well... I'm just putting you in the sick bay. Someone else will be taking care of you."

Fubuki (Kancolle): "Who would that be?"

Enterprise: "You'll see for yourself much later."

Just then, an explosion was heard and a big geyser popped out of the water on the port side of my ship making it rock as another one hits the water on the other side of the ship. I stumbled to get my footing while holding Fubuki (Kancolle) while the sounds of planes and cannon rounds were heard from the other ships as the elevator started it's decent to the hangar where all my aircrafts where there waiting to be deployed.